★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Shadow Complex coming to iPhone.

07-10-2009, 07:19 PM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 460
07-10-2009, 07:24 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: BFE,AZ
Posts: 699
this game looked amazing when i saw the trailer for the xbox live one, but its good news to hear its gonna be for the iphone, that's great. best news ive heard all day

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.

07-10-2009, 07:33 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: TA 09'
Posts: 2,006
Looks nice... But what is it? I dunno what this game is about haha.

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
07-10-2009, 07:36 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: BFE,AZ
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsFall View Post
Looks nice... But what is it? I dunno what this game is about haha.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/s/sh...la/default.htm

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
07-10-2009, 07:42 PM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 237
they were just showing a video of the game on an iphone and at the end they say "But, no, the game never was programmed to actually be played on the iPhone." so i dont think it is actually coming

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'm gonna kick you repeatedly in the balls"
- Will Ferrell
07-10-2009, 07:44 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: BFE,AZ
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLilPWNY View Post
they were just showing a video of the game on an iphone and at the end they say "But, no, the game never was programmed to actually be played on the iPhone." so i dont think it is actually coming
ive been deceived, damn you pug4death
damn you!!!!!!

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
07-10-2009, 07:47 PM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 237
oh and i just noticed its called notebook DUMP it has all stuff like modern warfare 2 for the wii which isnt coming

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'm gonna kick you repeatedly in the balls"
- Will Ferrell
07-10-2009, 08:27 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLilPWNY View Post
oh and i just noticed its called notebook DUMP it has all stuff like modern warfare 2 for the wii which isnt coming
you're an idiot. if you had read the article, you would've seen that it means that the reporter is dumping everything in his/her notebook that hadn't been written about into a single post.
07-10-2009, 08:29 PM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb43 View Post
you're an idiot. if you had read the article, you would've seen that it means that the reporter is dumping everything in his/her notebook that hadn't been written about into a single post.
well it has stuff that isnt coming out

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'm gonna kick you repeatedly in the balls"
- Will Ferrell
07-10-2009, 08:47 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLilPWNY View Post
well it has stuff that isnt coming out
no it doesnt. MW:2 is rumored for wii, same as shadow complex for iphone.

I'm about 80% sure that MW:2 is coming out for wii tho:
http://wii.nintendolife.com/news/200...re_2_wii_bound