Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-07-2013, 03:24 PM

Default Geo Vertex - Game Showcase

Feel free to leave screenshots/gameplay of your game.

-----

Added by the Mods:

This thread is for posting screenshots or videos of your home-made geovertex games.

Feel free to comment on the games posted, but for general discussion, impressions or questions about Geovertex, please use the game discussion thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=183740

Last edited by Red1; 05-04-2013 at 04:41 AM..
Old 04-09-2013, 01:23 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presty6 View Post
Feel free to leave screenshots/gameplay of your game. Anything Geovertex discussion here!
Thanks for creating this thread, I think it's a great idea. In the next update, you'll be able to easily share video replays (facebook, youtube, twitter, email), so it'll be a lot easier to share your creations.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:36 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I would love to post screenies of my latest project but what if some unscrupulous Geovertex user grabs my idea and works tirelessly to submit it before me in a similar vein to the Ridiculous Fishing debacle ? .... I joke ill post screenies in the next few days once I've pimped my game up a bit !
Old 04-09-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
I would love to post screenies of my latest project but what if some unscrupulous Geovertex user grabs my idea and works tirelessly to submit it before me in a similar vein to the Ridiculous Fishing debacle ? .... I joke ill post screenies in the next few days once I've pimped my game up a bit !
Haha, I look forward to seeing your screenies! (and also playing it after you've submitted it)

I'll be sure to post videos of any games I make with the new features coming to the next update! (posted about that in the other thread)
Old 04-17-2013, 05:02 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hi all!
Feel free to show us your creations! It doesn't matter if they are small, simple, or crazy- they might inspire others to make some cool stuff!
Old 04-17-2013, 05:20 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

How about I start by showing you the first game I ever made.
Presenting: The classy gentleman with a top-hat riding an orange motorbike!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (10.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-17-2013, 06:50 AM

Looks really cool, did you ever get anywhere with that game, or was it just messing around? Would be great to see that vehicle (plus driver) in a game!

I'm just making a couple of videos now to show a couple things I've created and also a couple games which I created for the update. If there aren't any objections, then tomorrow maybe I could create some videos of other peoples games which are in the update to show you (with credit given to the user who submitted it of course).

Anyway, here's something I quickly did last night, mainly to test what it would be like having a game in portrait mode, using the accelerometer for rotation and thrusters for the forward movement. Actually found it quite fun though, so I'll maybe expand on it:

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 04-17-2013, 07:10 AM

Another one I created, which will be in the update:

Youtube link | Pop Up

And watching this, I can see I totally forgot to create an icon for the thruster button, but I guess it would be covered by your finger most of the time anyway!
Old 04-18-2013, 02:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Wow those are amazing! I'm surprised how good you are at the first game, and the second one blew me away! The objects nearly look 3-D! Neat work dev, looking forward to trying it out myself!
Old 04-18-2013, 02:28 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchDev192 View Post
Looks really cool, did you ever get anywhere with that game, or was it just messing around? Would be great to see that vehicle (plus driver) in a game!
Well it was just to test things out- mainly rotation joints. The game is actually pretty bad and doesn't have any actual goal except to try and survive the jumps which 70% of the time make you turn 180 degrees and die. But I will send it to you anyway so you can just check it out for yourself