★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: What you really wish for the Holidays...

12-05-2008, 08:52 PM
What you really wish for the Holidays...

My wish for the upcoming holidays would have to be a solid strategy game... it could be C&C style, or SimCity style, but it has to have good replay value.. The only app i've found that has come close is ZA! which has just enough strategy and micro management to be close to that genre...

What about you guys? We all are probably saving up for some big purchase, what would be your ideal App for the holidays?!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-05-2008, 08:54 PM
All I want is peace on Earth...
/Thread

12-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
My wish for the upcoming holidays would have to be a solid strategy game... it could be C&C style, or SimCity style, but it has to have good replay value.. The only app i've found that has come close is ZA! which has just enough strategy and micro management to be close to that genre...

What about you guys? We all are probably saving up for some big purchase, what would be your ideal App for the holidays?!
Have you checked out Warfare Inc? The game is the best RTS on the iPhone right now. I like it

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337brian View Post
A new bong...?
Lol

By the way, I think I just want a game that'll keep me occupied enough to get me away from the app store for a few months :\

I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post

By the way, I think I just want a game that'll keep me occupied enough to get me away from the app store for a few months :\
Same here, and I think that game is gonna be Sim city for me...
I swear when that game comes out, you won't hear from me for at least a week... Honestly the only reason I check appshopper or here is in the hopes it will magically appear.
12-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Same here, and I think that game is gonna be Sim city for me...
I swear when that game comes out, you won't hear from me for at least a week... Honestly the only reason I check appshopper or here is in the hopes it will magically appear.
that is the dream, but in all reality, we are all addicted

i have plenty of games that keep me occupied throughout the day
but i still need to feed the addiction of something better
and i find myself constantly checking appsniper, and toucharcade, and appshopper

My name is Mek
and I am an addict
12-05-2008, 09:15 PM
A real lumines game from q entertainment. Loved that game on the psp and will buy it as soon as it comes out on psn. Also, iTunes money to buy more apps!
12-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Hi mek!....
My name is 1337brian and I too, am not afraid to admit, I am an addict as well
12-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Hi mek!....
My name is 1337brian and I too, am not afraid to admit, I am an addict as well
I'm such an addict my iTunes username is "AddictedToBuyingApps"... Seriously.

12-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
robotron 2084

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !