App description: Enemy Strike - EPIC First Person Shooter

Enemy Strike is an action packed game that combines immersive 3D environments with intense FPS gameplay. A brutal alien invasion has destroyed much of Earth's human population. You are defending one of the last remaining cities. Grab your gun and prepare for epic warfare against a relentless enemy with artificial intelligence, snipers, alien gunships, and battle tanks.

Show no mercy to the alien army, and take back your planet!

FEATURES:
AAA Graphics
490 Combat Missions
7 Unique Locations
Daily New Missions
17 Upgradable Weapons
Tons of Armor, Helmets, and Tech Gear
5 Modes of Gameplay
Intense First Person Shooter Action
Enemies with Artificial Intelligence, who will hide behind cover or flank your position.
Cluster Bomb airstrikes from Allied Forces
Alien Gunships and Battle Tanks
iCloud Backup

REQUIREMENTS:
iOS 5.0 or later

RECOMMENDED DEVICES: (A5 chip or higher)
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch 5th gen or later

KillerBean's comments:

04-10-2013, 02:07 AM
First impressions: not bad at all, similar to Overkill, but with 3D backgrounds, cover and ADS but lacks the depth of gun customisation. Might be best described as overkill meets time crisis. Plenty of missions. 117mb install.

04-10-2013, 03:56 AM
Spent a bit more time with it, a fun little diversion and whilst the presentation of OVERKILL is more polished, this is just as fun, if not a bit more so. From what I gather, the guns are all available to buy with cash rather than premium gold if the unlocks so far are anything to go by.

More environments and missions than OK and seems like plenty to do, if a little too easy to begin with. Only gripes at the moment are sound settings not saving when restarting the app, and certain graphical elements have a blur to them (green stats bars for example)

I like it, small enough file size and fun for a free game. Tempted by the iAP with the combined advert removal (I like it when they do that) worth a try if you like fixed position FPS
04-10-2013, 05:04 AM
Looks good to me. I'll download when i get home.
04-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Hi guys,

We (at Killer Bean Studios) are really excited about this game. You can expect long term support and plenty of updates ahead.

@Smartbomb
Thanks for your early review! We're glad you are having fun with the game. We'll make sure the sound settings are saved in the next update.

@Exact-Psience
We're eager to hear what you think!

Best,
Killer Bean Studios
04-10-2013, 11:57 AM
It's a gallery shooter similar to Overkill 2, but in some ways better and in some ways not as good.

For one, the enemies and the guns look a lot less appealing than the ones in O2. On the other hand, the enemies look to have better movement and animation in ES.

O2 has a static "background" where all the action happens, while in ES, it's more a fisheyed pseudo 3D background which you scroll around in to find enemies around you. Enemies can also hide behind obstacles.

I havent played much more than i'd hoped for coz Heavy Sword is eating my time right now, so im not decided on how i feel about this game yet.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-10-2013, 12:18 PM
This game is awesome...so far. I've only played thru a few missions. It has an addictive aspect to it. I also appreciate the small file size. No problems playing it on an iPhone 4 either. Really nice FPS. Wonder when I'll hit the pay wall.
04-10-2013, 03:25 PM
I agree with EP's comparisons, the enemies are a little lacklustre character wise but it is damn refreshing to have their range of motion having sunk so many hours into OK2s strict and rigid enemy routes.

@killerbean, great to hear you're on the case already. So far I'm having fun with the game, I do at times wish however that the weapon reload button was at the bottom of the screen rather than the top. On my iPad its a little jarring to release my right hand to click reload in the heat of battle. Are there any plans for future content updates and is it possible we may see the GUI refined in any way?
04-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Ipod touch 4G compatible?

has anyone tested it on ipod 4g yet? plz let em know how it plays thx in advance!
04-10-2013, 06:26 PM
hows the iap of this game?

Currently Playing: N.Y. Zombies 2, GTA 3, MC4, Rock Runners, and Many More!
Devices: iPhone 4s 16 GB iPad 2 16 GB