★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the first real-time, multi-player mobile golf game!

Introducing Golf Star, the greatest golf game youll ever play, featuring realistic graphics, golfing techniques mastered by the pros, and a simulation powered by real physics-based gameplay. Play with golfers from all over the world!

You can play in English, , Deutsch, Français, Português, Español, , , or .

Compatible with: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (5th Gen), iPad 2, Retina iPad, New iPad, iPad Mini
(iOS 4.3 or higher required)

Stunning Graphics and True-to-Life Golf Physics!
- Golf Star features stunningly beautiful graphics unlike anything you've ever seen before.
- Experience the exhilaration of being on a real golf course!
- Terrain height, ball impact angle, wind, temperature, humidity, and up to 70 other factors implemented to perfectly capture the physics of a real swing.

Various Skills and Techniques
- Weve captured the skills and techniques of real-life pro golfers.
- Become a pro golfer and choose from up to 10 techniques to use, including draw shots, fade shots, and chip shots.

Different Game Modes
- Career Mode: Play Single Player rounds and Quests, or compete in the NPC Tournament.
- Friend Match Mode: Play against your friends in real-time!
- 1:1 Match Mode: Compete against golfers from all around the world.

World Championship
- Participate in the weekly World Championship Match and claim victory to win awesome rewards!
- Win all the major tournaments for the ultimate grand slam!

Golf Tournaments!
- Play a new tournament every week and win prizes.
- Become the worlds greatest Pro Golfer, and achieve the Grand Slam.

Guild System
- Create a Guild with users from all over the world!
- Work with your Guild members to become the No. 1 Guild!

Sponsor System
- Sign a contract with famous sponsors and increase your reliability.
- You'll be able to grow faster as a golfer with great sponsors to support you!

Connect with Com2uS!

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/Com2uS

Like us on Facebook!
facebook.com/Com2uS

For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!

For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire.

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

04-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Out in US only?

04-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Aw F**************. I saw the screenshots and i went WOAH! Then i saw Com2Us... O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Why can't there just be another great golf game thats not FTP. I would be happy to pay $10 for Let's Golf 3 if it was non IAP.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
04-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Com2Us? Pass.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
04-10-2013, 08:50 AM
It looks so good, yet FTP and Com2US... I think I'll have to pass. I've gotten really sick of the FTP market.
04-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Looking forward this.
04-10-2013, 09:28 AM
I can't DL it, it's in US noooooo!
04-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Looks pretty. However, if it's anything like 9 innings with IAP, then it's an easy pass. Will be looking for reviews first.
04-10-2013, 10:10 AM
I figured I'd try this out. I don't like golf but this is a decent game. I made it to lvl 4 before uninstalling. I'd rather play one of Gameloft's freemium golf games to be honest.