★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sally's Salon

12-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Sally's Salon

Is this game really THAT good? I have never played Diner Dash but the concept looks cool. I'm a guy though, so I don't want people to question my masculinity... But is it worth it?
12-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Dude, there's like three threads about this subject. Use the the SEARCH option next time...And yes, it's worth it...

12-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Dude, there's like three threads about this subject. Use the the SEARCH option next time...And yes, it's worth it...
Sorry, I didn't realize that... I should have checked. Sorry for the inconvenience.
12-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
you might grow ovaries if you buy it

j/k

i downloaded it today

teehee

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
12-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky View Post
Is this game really THAT good? I have never played Diner Dash but the concept looks cool. I'm a guy though, so I don't want people to question my masculinity... But is it worth it?
It's definitely worth it if you don't have DD. I'm a guy and to fix that I just put BIA and Asphalt next to it, LOL

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
It's definitely worth it if you don't have DD. I'm a guy and to fix that I just put BIA and Asphalt next to it, LOL
LMAO!!! i have it hidden on the last page, but it truly is a great game and i think its better and harder than dinerdash. because u have to move people more and do multiple things at one station and it gets hard and theres sooo many costumizations to make it easier in the shop. i def recommend it, the only girly thing is its called sally's salon.
12-06-2008, 01:44 AM
It's a good game.
But it does get dull after a while.

I recommended Sally's Salon before because it is a much better port compared to the tiny sprites Diner Dash offered. It is however, much less of a challenge.

This is a must buy for times when you need to keep your girlfriend busy
12-06-2008, 02:22 AM
I'm so tired of always seeing people comment on Sally's Saloon with "isn't it too girlie" and stuff like that. Grow up will you! If you feel ashamed of playing a game just because it features a woman and hairdressing you should start questioning your self-confidence.

About the actual game, I love it but it is a bit too easy and gets a bit boring once you have purchased all the upgrades. For a dollar it is definately worth it.

Last edited by Liljeberg; 12-06-2008 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Added comment on game
12-06-2008, 05:03 AM
I have played it for about 5 min. I am a huge fan of diner dash and this is similar. They are very fun action games.
02-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liljeberg View Post
I'm so tired of always seeing people comment on Sally's Saloon with "isn't it too girlie" and stuff like that. Grow up will you! If you feel ashamed of playing a game just because it features a woman and hairdressing you should start questioning your self-confidence.

About the actual game, I love it but it is a bit too easy and gets a bit boring once you have purchased all the upgrades. For a dollar it is definately worth it.
Well said!! Bravo!! It's annoying to read comments like these from people. It's as if they are going to turn "gay" if they play the game which also smacks of homophobia and that is also disgusting to me.

I don't stay away from certain games because they are "too boy" or full of men killing/being destructive because I'm a woman. I know some women would def think I'm crazy for being into games of that nature but they love the Wii. Being a female but that doesn't mean I automatically want to get the game because it features a female. I am drawn to the game because it looks like a good challenge, it looks fun and the videos/reviews were very positive. I'm delighted it's STILL under a buck so I think I'm going to buy it this weekend.