★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Invictus
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 33.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Froggy Splash is a physics game where you have to jump high, execute perfect bounces and surf dangerous waves in beautiful environments.

! Join the over 10 million people who have already enjoyed Froggy's adventures!

FEATURES:
- Beautiful dynamic waves
- Easy one-touch control
- Physics-based, fast-paced gameplay with ragdoll Froggy
- Deep upgrade system to reach incredible distances
- 2 beautiful and stylish locations
- Various statistics
- Full Game Center integration: leaderboards, achievements, challenges

COMING SOON:
- Cool new Froggy upgrades
- Powerups
- New achievable locations

--------------------------------------

Join us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/invictusgames

Follow us on Twitter:
@invictusgames

Sanuku's comments:

04-10-2013, 07:31 PM
ROFL looks like that Halfbrick fish game LOL!

04-11-2013, 03:11 AM
Froggy Splash (by Invictus Games) [Universal]

Trailer added to OP.

Last edited by metalcasket; 04-11-2013 at 08:48 AM.
04-11-2013, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
ROFL looks like that Halfbrick fish game LOL!
Oh boy...

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-11-2013, 08:04 AM
@invictusgames are you guys kidding me? Bought this 10 minutes ago and I see full screen ads?!

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 04-11-2013 at 08:10 AM.
04-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
@invictusgames are you guys kidding me? Bought this 10 minutes ago and I see full screen ads?!

Sorry for the mistake. We fixed it on the fly.

Thanks for your report!

Invictus Games
04-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus_Games View Post
Sorry for the mistake. We fixed it on the fly.

Thanks for your report!

Invictus Games
Thanks.

So I played this over the last hour and I'm addicted If you enjoy highscore games you should pick it up.
Froggy flies through the air and as soon as he hits the water you have to tap on the screen to get a perfect, good or a bad landing (gameplay is similar to Skipping Stone). There are dozens of upgrades in the shop. What I really like about the gameplay is that you can constantly improve your score/distance by upgrading different things. As far as I can see there are only permanent upgrades, no one-use power-ups or second lifes, which is a good thing imo. I just hope to see more then 27 people on the gc-leaderboards in the next days.
One thing you should know is that you have to give the game some time until things get interesting. In the first minutes of playing I was bored as hell but as soon as you can upgrade the balls/mines/boosts I enjoyed it a lot.
I still couldn't pick up one of the mystery boxes, I'm curious to see whats in there
If there are plans for future updates I would like to see more gc-achievements (there are currently 10) and maybe a mission system
Froggy Splash is well worth your buck if you're looking for a new highscore game. It's also perfect for young kids because of its easy one-tap controls. Recommended

04-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Thanks.

So I played this over the last hour and I'm addicted If you enjoy highscore games you should pick it up.
Froggy flies through the air and as soon as he hits the water you have to tap on the screen to get a perfect, good or a bad landing (gameplay is similar to Skipping Stone). There are dozens of upgrades in the shop. What I really like about the gameplay is that you can constantly improve your score/distance by upgrading different things. As far as I can see there are only permanent upgrades, no one-use power-ups or second lifes, which is a good thing imo. I just hope to see more then 27 people on the gc-leaderboards in the next days.
One thing you should know is that you have to give the game some time until things get interesting. In the first minutes of playing I was bored as hell but as soon as you can upgrade the balls/mines/boosts I enjoyed it a lot.
I still couldn't pick up one of the mystery boxes, I'm curious to see whats in there
If there are plans for future updates I would like to see more gc-achievements (there are currently 10) and maybe a mission system
Froggy Splash is well worth your buck if you're looking for a new highscore game. It's also perfect for young kids because of its easy one-tap controls. Recommended
Thanks sink_or_swim! You've sold me on this one . See you on the leaderboards
04-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Thanks sink_or_swim! You've sold me on this one . See you on the leaderboards
Nice, let's start the competition

04-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Nice, let's start the competition
Just DL and ready to open it up! Let the games begin