★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Games you wanna see

12-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Games you wanna see

on the iPhone / iPod Touch. I personally would like N Game, Portal (2D or 3D), Icy Tower, some kind of Parking Perfection like game, and NBA, MLB, and Madden Football.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
12-05-2008, 11:13 PM
Any good RTS with a skirmish mode for quick games here and there

Plus+ ID: Wegmans

12-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Diablo 2 ----The iphone should be able to handle it if coded correctly.

Fate ----same thing.

World of Warcraft 2

Starflight

Darksun games

F-ZERO

Shadowrun --the snes version

thats about it ---this has left me feeling to white and nerdy
12-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Said it over and over, but Insaniquarium and Interactive Buddy. Two easily altered web titles, that could be great on iPhone. Also a new set of Flick Sports would be nice, including Flick Hunting, Flick Hockey, among others. Bookworm is a good game, by Popcap. Big Money was a good fun game, but is basically the same idea as a lot of current games. The new alterations on Bejeweled. Dynomite. In general PopCap needs to port over most of the games on their site, but Insaniquarium is the most important.

Yea, its a long list, but PopCap, listen. YOU CAN MAKE A TON OF MONEY, LOOK AT GAMELOFT, EA, AND SEGA.
12-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
Said it over and over, but Insaniquarium and Interactive Buddy. Two easily altered web titles, that could be great on iPhone. Also a new set of Flick Sports would be nice, including Flick Hunting, Flick Hockey, among others. Bookworm is a good game, by Popcap. Big Money was a good fun game, but is basically the same idea as a lot of current games. The new alterations on Bejeweled. Dynomite. In general PopCap needs to port over most of the games on their site, but Insaniquarium is the most important.

Yea, its a long list, but PopCap, listen. YOU CAN MAKE A TON OF MONEY, LOOK AT GAMELOFT, EA, AND SEGA.
I've also been thinking about this lately. o_O I agree with you

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Rise of nations

Tony Hawks pro skater

Call of duty

Zoo tycoon or roller coaster tycoon

A much neede action adventure game. Maybe someone can port Mafia to the iPhone

Currently Playing: N.O.V.A, Skater Nation, 33rd Division, 7 Cities, Karnival.
Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st
12-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Yea NBA also.

Currently Playing: N.O.V.A, Skater Nation, 33rd Division, 7 Cities, Karnival.
Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st
12-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer_megadeth View Post
Rise of nations

Tony Hawks pro skater

Call of duty

Zoo tycoon or roller coaster tycoon

A much neede action adventure game. Maybe someone can port Mafia to the iPhone
I call all of those a little ambitious. Its about as likely as the iPhone getting the Nintendo titles: Pokemon, Mario, and Nintendogs. Not happening. I've actually heard people ask for Pokemon. Mario and Nintendogs would make sense, but no Pokemon. Still owned by Nintendo, not happening.

CoD?? Nada.
12-05-2008, 11:37 PM
1. Catan
2. Freecell solitaire
3. Acquire (Stock trading game) (similar to Conquest on the Palm)

Last edited by Technologic; 12-05-2008 at 11:39 PM.
12-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Bookworm and Bookworm Adventures would rock!