★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Meganoid 2 -> Free

04-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Meganoid 2 -> Free

Could soneone do me the honor of posting the appinfo please?
04-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Could soneone do me the honor of posting the appinfo please?
The sequel to the much acclaimed Meganoid !

- "Game of the week" nomination Toucharcade
- "Game of the week" nomination Pocketgamer
- " Meganoid 2 turns up the heat and throws you in to a bare-bones series of white-knuckle platforming challenges" - Appspy
- "Definitely a must have for any old-school gamer or a fan of the platformer." - Paranerds

Meganoid 2 continues the brutal platform gaming that all you guys loved in the first part. Again: this game is not easy! You will need to bring your best game skills to complete the short but hard levels.

Meganoid gets most of itís inspiration from 80s and 90s games.

** THIS GAME IS NOT EASY!

Each challenging level can be completed within a few seconds of gaming, making the pace of the game pretty fast, but many levels require multiply tries to complete. New levels will be added in updates - So tell your friends to download this game now!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meganoid-2/id578231116?mt=8

04-12-2013, 10:41 AM

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Several other Orange Pixel games are on sale. Also, I should mention that there is a joypad iphone app and an ipad app that all Orange Pixel games seem to support. You install the ipad app and the joypad app and you can control the game from your phone/ipod. Someone here probably remembers the names of the apps I'm referring to
04-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Several other Orange Pixel games are on sale. Also, I should mention that there is a joypad iphone app and an ipad app that all Orange Pixel games seem to support. You install the ipad app and the joypad app and you can control the game from your phone/ipod. Someone here probably remembers the names of the apps I'm referring to
The app is properly named, "Joypad" and i have it on my 4s, and on my ipad3 and Mini. And yes, Joypad makes your idevice duo a sorta console game experience, despite having no physical buttons, and it plays well in Orangepixel's games.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Still don't get why they won't add Game Center to this? All their other games have it, why exclude this one?
04-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The app is properly named, "Joypad" and i have it on my 4s, and on my ipad3 and Mini. And yes, Joypad makes your idevice duo a sorta console game experience, despite having no physical buttons, and it plays well in Orangepixel's games.
Is this icade?
04-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Is this icade?
No it's an app that allows you to use your iPhone as a controller with your iPad as the screen.
04-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
No it's an app that allows you to use your iPhone as a controller with your iPad as the screen.
It works with both actually. Quite a bit of fun with it as well!

Last edited by Pocketnova; 04-12-2013 at 06:45 PM.
04-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Game Pad (or Joypad is a free app that turns your device into a Joystick. I have it i stalled on my 4S. Install the free app Game Console on the device you keep the games (most or all Orange Pixel games, Super Crate Box, Don't Run w/ a Plasma Sword, and a few others), for me it's my ipad mini, run the apps at the same time, and it automatically bluetooth pairs the devices.

I wish more games used Game Console, it's neat. Besides the Joy Pad app support, it provides a quick, attractive, Cover Flow/Steam style gui for the games that support it.