★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From "Buckner & Garcia" the guys who brought you the classic hit song "Pac-Man Fever" and most recently the title song to the worldwide hit Disney movie Wreck-It Ralph comes an all new mobile game full of challenges and lots of fun!

Set in a school cafeteria you are caught in the middle of a food fight and have to defend yourself using your throwing skills. Score points and move through levels taking out cheerleaders and bullies, destroying canned food barricades and dodging flying food while battling the crazy animals attacking you from the kitchen!

The battle is on

Are you ready for a "Cafeteria Food Riot?"
04-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Just picked this up tonight as its the type of crazy game I love to find on the App Store.
04-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Just picked this up tonight as its the type of crazy game I love to find on the App Store.
How is it? Any good?
04-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
How is it? Any good?
Not bad, (there's a lite version)
But basically it plays with an angry birds style sling shot mechanic on the left and sometimes a swipe up to jump or down to duck on the right side of the screen and its like a collection of mini games to either score baskets or knock over cans, hit bullies and avoid cheerleaders.
You get the idea from the lite version there's 24 levels in the full version, for 69p its cool as my only problem with it is its over to quick but for the price it's hard to complain.
04-12-2013, 05:20 PM
R.I.P. Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-13-2013, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Not bad, (there's a lite version)
But basically it plays with an angry birds style sling shot mechanic on the left and sometimes a swipe up to jump or down to duck on the right side of the screen and its like a collection of mini games to either score baskets or knock over cans, hit bullies and avoid cheerleaders.
You get the idea from the lite version there's 24 levels in the full version, for 69p its cool as my only problem with it is its over to quick but for the price it's hard to complain.
Thanks oooooomonkey!