★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ## NEW VERSION - The original just got better! ##

* New Game Mode: RAIL RUSH
* Universal App
* Game Center
* Widescreen support

RUSH HOUR is approaching and the traffic intensity is rising!

Get into the flow by strategically directing rushing vehicles that are crossing the intersection.

The rules are really easy, but keeping the roads and tracks CRASH FREE isn't.

We welcome you to play TRAFFIC RUSH!

WHAT PEOPLE SAY:

- "Definitely one of the best games on iPhone!"
- "It's amazing"
- "I can't put it down"
- "I recommend this to everyone"

APPLE:

- Featured by APPLE as "What we're playing"
- #7 in the ALL-TIME TOP PAID IPHONE APPS category!

Enjoy another Donut Games release!
07-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
bought it a few minutes ago.

it's kinda sorta fun, but I have to say this genre is getting SERIOUSLY overloaded. this is probably the last one of these I buy.

Last edited by costanza; 07-11-2009 at 11:26 PM.

07-11-2009, 11:17 PM
How many of these games are they gonna come out with??? Anyway I will say that this one looks a little better presentation-wise than most of the others.
07-11-2009, 11:20 PM
I hate when devs put names of other games in the description jut so they show up when those games are searched

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
07-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Hey guys, I just tried this out and it's pretty shallow. The objective is to keep cars moving across the intersection. You tap to brake/stop cars, and swipe to accelerate. As soon as a crash occurs, the game is over.

Seriously, I would suggest you wait for Origin8's Car Mania which should be out soon if you like this type of game. I've been playing with the pre-release and that has considerable depth.
07-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
Hey guys, I just tried this out and it's pretty shallow. The objective is to keep cars moving across the intersection. You tap to brake/stop cars, and swipe to accelerate. As soon as a crash occurs, the game is over.

Seriously, I would suggest you wait for Origin8's Car Mania which should be out soon if you like this type of game. I've been playing with the pre-release and that has considerable depth.
I have to agree...Car Mania is definitely polished both graphically and gameplay-wise.
07-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post

Frankly, that all I needed to read. Pass.
07-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
Yeah, it definitely is really shallow. Is there a thread for Car Mania? I haven't seen it.
07-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Big Albie has spoken!! Haha just messing.
I was not even considering getting this but that definitely killed any chance of that happening.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
07-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza View Post
Yeah, it definitely is really shallow. Is there a thread for Car Mania? I haven't seen it.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=18070