★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: tigercool
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.6 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Rune Legend is a mobile game of eliminate. It's a story about the heroes challenge the Prince of the Devils. The game has realistic characters, gorgeous scene and efficiency.
The players can strengthen their equipment, their characters will become stronger.Battles should be carried on between two sides,each with many fighters. By means of removing the same pictures to promote fantastic techniques,the players can finally beat the devils and clear all the stages.The game is easy to understand as well as fun.
The game has 15 maps. You'll have a good experience during the game.

Vovin's comments:

This looks different. I'm curious. About to dive in for a buck.
Has IAP, according to iTunes.

WARNING: accidentally rated the game, can't delete, reset the rating.
Setting it to three stars for now until I know more about the game.
If a mod can reset, please do.
04-15-2013, 04:59 AM
After Dungeon Hearts (which i liked, but unfortunately there are obvious flaws holding it back from becoming great for now), i am ready for new puzzle games, especially the ones in the puzzle-RPG subgenre.

If anyone has this game already, cant wait to read some impressions from you.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-15-2013, 08:43 AM
I'm interested in puzzle rpgs too. I've seen this game in itunes and didn't see any iaps according to it... But the decription is in chinese, so I can't understand a word :P.

Did anyone download this game? What are your impressions? Currently added to my wishlist.
04-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabikun View Post
I've seen this game in itunes and didn't see any iaps according to it...
It says it has IAPs. Looks like maybe another angel salvation type "game". If it's an actual PRPG that would be cool though.
04-19-2013, 01:04 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Holey.... I totally forgot about this. It's free now, so anyone interested can try it.

This is basically a fighting match-3 with quite some typos (but translations are ok) and character development.
It's entertaining. Comes with IAP... dunno yet if there's a paywall.

There was another game like this, but more Azkend-chaining-style.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 04-19-2013 at 01:15 AM.
04-19-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm glad this one can be played without having to be connected to the internet as is the case with most the other games similar to this one like Angel Salvation.
04-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Damn just downloaded this and didn't even notice its not universal until I loaded it up bye bye non universal game.