Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 05:05 PM
Developer
iPad, OS 4.x

Default Combat Monsters

Hi all, just made a blog post about our latest creation, which is a couple of months away.

We'll be doing a public alpha/beta in a month or two, so hopefully we can round up a few testers here. Can't wait to start getting some real player feedback once the multiplayer is working!

http://www.rubicondev.com/forum/view...hp?f=24&t=1464

Old 04-15-2013, 06:13 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

nice! loved your other grid based strategy games! this one seems to have a cool theme too!! excited.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:16 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Looks cool, Paul....looking forward to it!
Old 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Developer
iPad, OS 4.x

Good to hear, time for some testing when the time comes?
Old 04-16-2013, 02:52 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looks great,will keep checking back for when Beta is available.

Prays and well wishes to those lost in Marathon.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:52 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I would love to get in on testing. I've tested a good few turn based strategy games on ios and android. I was always a big fan of GLWG/GBWG (bought all three on both platforms) but was hoping for something more serious from Rubicon.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your beta invite ;-)
Old 04-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Developer
iPad, OS 4.x

Nice one, and thanks for your previous custom.

Trust me, this is "more serious".

One of the audiences we're targeting here is all the people who buy digital ccg type games (right up to magic online) and sigh as they see yet another really nice 2D picture on a flat card waggling at the enemy. When we all know you want to see 3D monsters spinning round in the air and hurling fireballs at each other!

We've invested a metric ton of dev time in this, taking on board all feedback from existing customers etc., and we intend this to be our breakout game not just for now but forever.

That's not to say it's for only genre purists here either. We're coating on plenty of the usual rubicon silliness and self mockery too.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:37 PM
iPhone 4

I am very excited for this!
Will stay tuned for beta info.
I'm a big fan of CCG's, Any strategy card game, and board game. This looks like its going to bring something completely new to ios. Will you also bring this to iphone? Pllsssssss?
Old 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
Nice one, and thanks for your previous custom.

Trust me, this is "more serious".

One of the audiences we're targeting here is all the people who buy digital ccg type games (right up to magic online) and sigh as they see yet another really nice 2D picture on a flat card waggling at the enemy. When we all know you want to see 3D monsters spinning round in the air and hurling fireballs at each other!

We've invested a metric ton of dev time in this, taking on board all feedback from existing customers etc., and we intend this to be our breakout game not just for now but forever.

That's not to say it's for only genre purists here either. We're coating on plenty of the usual rubicon silliness and self mockery too.
Well this game which came out of nowhere made it tommy top 10 most anticipated list... Thanks for the info. How far along is development?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:34 AM
Developer
iPad, OS 4.x

It will run on the iPhone. I can't promise it won't be a bit fiddly, but we're doing all we can to keep it playable on such a small screen.

Android, BB10, PC and Win8 versions are all coming and you can share an account between all of the above in any combination you like.

Dev time wise it's had a team of 5-7 guys working on it for 9 months already, so this is a big investment for us that we're taking very seriously indeed. I'm hoping we can get an early alpha out to the public in about a month, but tbh that's fairly optimistic and we don't want to rush anything.

Closed Thread