★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dungeon Hunter 4 Add Me Thread

04-16-2013, 08:13 AM
Dungeon Hunter 4 Add Me Thread

Gameloft ID: quadzi

Friend me and we can swap some gifts.
04-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Bug?

Hi,

Long time lurker. I have been enjoying this. I think I hit a bug. In solo, elite mode, I see a yellow circle. When I stand in it, nothing happens. It does not turn with and disappear. No demons come.

I have tried removing the game from the running list of apps. I tried restarting the device. My impression is that if I delete the game and reinstall, then I will have lost my IAP and my progress.

Anyone else have an issue like this?

Z
04-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaer Zythum View Post
Hi,

Long time lurker. I have been enjoying this. I think I hit a bug. In solo, elite mode, I see a yellow circle. When I stand in it, nothing happens. It does not turn with and disappear. No demons come.

I have tried removing the game from the running list of apps. I tried restarting the device. My impression is that if I delete the game and reinstall, then I will have lost my IAP and my progress.

Anyone else have an issue like this?

Z
I have the exact same bug! The only thing you can do until gameloft fixes it is to start another character. The bug seems to happen to me when I do multiplayer arenas so for now I am avoiding them. Some people have said that doing pvp can fix the bug as well but it has only worked for me 1 out of 10 characters that has this bug.

Oh and my gameloft id is jtall
03-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Please add me: melvynbyron
09-28-2014, 05:03 AM
Please add me

Tagnesma please add me

Last edited by Tag.nesma; 09-28-2014 at 05:06 AM.