★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Beat Hazard Ultra is/will be 99c

04-16-2013, 02:22 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,917
Beat Hazard Ultra is/will be 99c

Beat hazard ultra is going to be 99 cents soon according to AppZapp
Anyone know how to post app info?
04-16-2013, 02:31 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693






Last edited by mrbiggles; 04-16-2013 at 04:45 PM.

04-16-2013, 03:15 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Beat hazard ultra is going to be 99 cents soon according to AppZapp
Anyone know how to post app info?
One way is click on the "Quote" button for someone's post with the appinfo to see how its done. Took me a while to figure out that trick!

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
04-16-2013, 04:17 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 233
I got this game free at some point but have never played it as I don't have any music physically on my phone. I stream everything so while it may be good, I don't see myself playing this anytime soon.
04-16-2013, 04:51 PM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by matyou98 View Post
I got this game free at some point but have never played it as I don't have any music physically on my phone. I stream everything so while it may be good, I don't see myself playing this anytime soon.
One of the best hdmi tv airplay games cause it is so small and a music visulizer. Hard for me to take a picture of cause the screen is so spastic, but if you got hdmi or appletv, then give the airplay widescreen support a chance cause it is awesome!

Very very highly recommended!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	57587  
04-16-2013, 05:16 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 227
Looks cool, but I don't have music on the iPad.
04-16-2013, 05:33 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdreh View Post
Looks cool, but I don't have music on the iPad.
You can play with Internet radio as well.
04-16-2013, 06:34 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
You can play with Internet radio as well.
Really??? That would be cool!
04-16-2013, 06:38 PM
#9
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdreh View Post
Really??? That would be cool!
Yup, I also keep very little music on my iPad so that's mostly what I have used. There are only certain preset channels though. I usually just pick some random techno/trance stuff.
04-16-2013, 07:56 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Yup, I also keep very little music on my iPad so that's mostly what I have used. There are only certain preset channels though. I usually just pick some random techno/trance stuff.
Bought!