★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Paramon (coming soon)

04-17-2013, 01:58 AM
Paramon available in Google Store but in closed beta

Don't confuse the title with Paramount pictures.

Paramon is a multiplayer pet monster combat card collectible game for Android smartphones. In this game, the player is put in the shoes of a newbie trainer on a journey to be the greatest monsters trainer of all. Players progress through the game by completing quests and are tasked with building a three monster pet card deck optimally for battle. Monsters gain experience in automated battles in which their skill are activated by chance. They can level up faster through a fusion mechanic.

Paramon hits Google Play but is in closed beta. The test version is currently only available to Australian and New Zealand players. Any suggestion or feedback will be appreciated.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fangcun_mxm_en

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by paramon4inch; 07-03-2013 at 02:19 AM.
04-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Will trainers the have ability to command their mons?

05-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicx90 View Post
Will trainers the have ability to command their mons?
Paramon features allelopathy, restraint between different types of monsters. For instance, fire type suppresses grass type and water type suppresses fire type. Trainers can select up to three monsters for each combat situation. Every monster possesses several skills that are triggered with certain possibility during combat. So form a set of monsters of different types to increase your chance of winning. Trainers can also suit up with better equipments to enhance their pets' skills.

Last edited by paramon4inch; 05-02-2013 at 03:02 AM.
05-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramon4inch View Post
Paramon features allelopathy, restraint between different types of monsters. For instance, fire type suppresses grass type and water type suppresses fire type. Trainers can select up to three monsters for each combat situation. Every monster possesses several skills that are triggered with certain possibility during combat. So form a set of monsters of different types to increase your chance of winning. Trainers can also suit up with better equipments to enhance their pets' skills.

Oh ok I see. Any release date?
05-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicx90 View Post
Oh ok I see. Any release date?
Sometime in June.
05-17-2013, 06:17 AM
Location: Check your closet, basement, under your bed and possibly the freezer in your garage you never use
Beta Testing?

The game look real nice, can't wait till it's released. And, if you're looking for more Beta Testers Im open for it.
05-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehlews128 View Post
The game look real nice, can't wait till it's released. And, if you're looking for more Beta Testers Im open for it.
PM your Google+ ID. I'll send you the beta testing link.
07-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Will this come out for iOS devices? I see it is out in the canada app store for android. But my brother can't download it on his samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet.