App description: ARK OF SINNERS ADVANCE is going completely free! Other games from BulkyPix' catalog are going free. For more information, follow us on Twitter (@BulkyPix) and Facebook!

Ark. Everything begins and ends in this forgotten city.

While fleeing from theirs pursuers, Celia and Nemo fall into the depths of the earth to that place. All alone, she awakens in an unknown location for her, an empty metropolis inhabited only by shadows.

Join Celia in an astounding journey through the fascinating world of the RPG saga Anima Beyond Fantasy, an adventure that will lead both to the deepest secrets of the city and of her own soul.

Features
Explore the huge world of Ark. 21 interconnected stages that will offer you more than 10 hours of gameplay.
Exciting adversaries. 14 enemies and 7 different bosses.
Countless combat movements. Control Celias multiples combos and special attacks.
Epic music. Enjoy a wonderful orchestral soundtrack.

Sanuku's comments:

04-17-2013, 06:13 AM
Holy crap... This looks good.

Bulkypix's take on the Castlevania formula?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-17-2013, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Holy crap... This looks good.

Bulkypix's take on the Castlevania formula?
Well it sure looks like a metroidvania kind of game! The controls have always been the problematic part though in the past, let's see how this one fares...

Find me on Twitter
04-17-2013, 06:31 AM
WOOOOOO!!! This looks OUTSTANDING! Though... I am a little hesitant because it's Bulkypix... since nothing else has caught my eye, I'll probably chomp down on this one tonight.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
04-17-2013, 06:34 AM
Will this be it. Will this finally give us our metroidvania fix? Surprising no one has got it right yet
04-17-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
WOOOOOO!!! This looks OUTSTANDING! Though... I am a little hesitant because it's Bulkypix... since nothing else has caught my eye, I'll probably chomp down on this one tonight.

YouTube: video
The video is fantastic but... Seriously she could wear more clothes than that. Her outfit is ridiculous.

Find me on Twitter
04-17-2013, 06:41 AM
YES YES YES! Instabuy!

eh...

Nooooooooooooooo.....
I didn't want to buy something this thursday!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-17-2013, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
The video is fantastic but... Seriously she could wear more clothes than that. Her outfit is ridiculous.
LOL... She has to raise those arms while swingin the sword, and show moar bewbs.
04-17-2013, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Sweaters are too cumbersome when bouncing off walls
04-17-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
Sweaters are too cumbersome when bouncing off walls
Plus, less clothing always means higher armor class for female characters. TRUTH.