★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Ricky is Out!!!

07-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to scinfu
Ricky is Out!!!

Hi Guys!
I'm the developer of this game...
Finally Apple has approved our game (Ricky).

If you like Super Mario Bros surly you will like Ricky!!!

Description:

Help Ricky to find his brother Parry in more than 75 levels and 4 bosses and 4 Worlds, be careful to the enemies , not to touch it and collect the most stars you can to increase the score.

Story:

It all began with the birth of the first child to the family of "Peet."
The night of his birth, the young “Parry” was abducted by a "boos,"
never to be heard of since .
He were looking for a couple to use the body to increase its powers.

The family had no choice but to proceed with their lives,
as rescuing young Parry was out of the question.
Soon, they decided to have another child,
and in time, the little "Ricky" was born.

When Ricky came of age, his parents told him the sad story of the
fate of his lost brother Parry.
"Ricky" often thought of this brother, whom he never knew,
and one day decided to head out on a quest to find him .

this is the link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=321407593&mt=8
see you!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by DaveMc99; 07-12-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: fixed link
07-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Looks like a fun mario type game ...Heres a vid of game

07-12-2009, 02:09 PM
I beta tested this and can tell you it's a fun game that has great platforming elements to it. Great to see it out scinfu =D

back
07-12-2009, 02:14 PM
I like the background scenery. Don't have enough money left on my account. Looks good though.

One I don't see is are there any power-ups like in Mario?

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
07-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Game looks cute enough. But some elements in grafix could certainly be improved. Especially the bricks and the land part. Biggest drawback IMO is 2.99$ cost. Too many good games dropped to 99 cents recently that anything priced higher then that looks steep. Not your fault though. Thats the way app store is going now a days. I might pick it up if/when it drops to 99cents. Or if you send me a promo code .

BTW do not drop the price right now as it might not give you any real result. So many 99 cents games out there currently. Wait atleast a couple of weeks and hope the few who buy your game are impressed enough to recommend it to others and leave positive reviews. Then once it goes on sale people will definitely be a lot more interested in picking it up at the discounted price. My 2cents.

EDIT. Sorry I posted about the grafix without looking at the video. They look fine now. For some reason it didnt look as good in the snapshots.

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 07-12-2009 at 02:39 PM.
07-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
I beta tested this and can tell you it's a fun game that has great platforming elements to it. Great to see it out scinfu =D
thank you .
07-12-2009, 02:41 PM
hahaha this is SUCH a rip of mario bros, but it looks good might have to pick this one up
07-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Game looks cute enough. But some elements in grafix could certainly be improved. Especially the bricks and the land part. Biggest drawback IMO is 2.99$ cost. Too many good games dropped to 99 cents recently that anything priced higher then that looks steep. Not your fault though. Thats the way app store is going now a days. I might pick it up if/when it drops to 99cents. Or if you send me a promo code .

BTW do not drop the price right now as it might not give you any real result. So many 99 cents games out there currently. Wait atleast a couple of weeks and hope the few who buy your game are impressed enough to recommend it to others and leave positive reviews. Then once it goes on sale people will definitely be a lot more interested in picking it up at the discounted price. My 2cents.

EDIT. Sorry I posted about the grafix without looking at the video. They look fine now. For some reason it didnt look as good in the snapshots.
i'll surely follow your suggestions .
07-12-2009, 02:44 PM
hey scinfu honestly in your best interest a .99 cent sale would jump start your sales. Even if it was just the first week or a couple of days.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEW IPHONE AHHHH I WANT IT SO BAD I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO STILL USES THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 2G.
07-12-2009, 03:11 PM
you should do a .99 sale i would buy it for sure then although im probably gonna be buying it soon cuz it looks awesome lol

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'm gonna kick you repeatedly in the balls"
- Will Ferrell