App description: Azatoth, the origin of chaos, has destroyed the world twice in the past.
The only survivors from the last world are the Peacekeeper, the Keeper of Time, and the Goddess...
A new world is born after what seems like an eternity of time.
The world enters its 3rd Age.
History seems to repeat itself as the people live the same lives as their counterparts in previous ages.
The Mistral Year is 1286.
The world draws near its demise for a third time, and each milestone in history intertwines to lead to its doomed fate.

Will the world follow its destiny to be destroyed?
Introducing Silver Nornir, a fantasy RPG that features an expansive world where you unravel its story!
Journey through the world with friends and allies and unfold new adventures!

- Featuring a wide cast of characters! Each has their own story to tell.
- An intense battle system that includes magic gems, special moves, and combo moves with other characters!
- In-battle voices!
- Beautiful graphics with high resolution.
- Useful items and extra dungeons available as additional in-app purchases!
Additional purchases are not required to beat the game.

Learn about your friends and allies through episodes in your adventure!
Use different combos depending on the characters in your party.
Enjoy all this and more in the world of Silver Nornir!

Vovin's comments:
My, my... Kemco seems to be on a release spree. And it's universal.

Okay, hitting buy. As always.

Official trailer:

04-18-2013, 02:24 AM
holy crap i literally just finished Symphony of Origin2 days ago! This is gooood timing!!!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Eh, cool, they borrowed Azathoth from HPL.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 04-18-2013 at 02:52 AM.
04-18-2013, 06:08 AM
Anyone else find it a really odd design decision that the whole screen shifts far enough to hide the enemy when you're entering battle commands?

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Screenshots on this look mighty nice. Cool to see Kemco pushing more games to the AppStore.
04-18-2013, 07:28 AM
WOOOOO!!! 2nd Kemco title THIS MONTH?!?! All over it! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
04-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
WOOOOO!!! 2nd Kemco title THIS MONTH?!?! All over it! =oD
Yeah, and they just released another on Android that is their first attempt at freemium (which even though the IAPs are optional, is a little scary going forward). Haven't played this one yet.
04-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Eh, cool, they borrowed Azathoth from HPL.
We defintely need more Lovecraft inspired games on iOS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Yeah, and they just released another on Android that is their first attempt at freemium (which even though the IAPs are optional, is a little scary going forward)...
Yeah! Freemium! Even the increasing amount of in-app purchases in Kemoco's "premium" games has seemed weird. Never had I envisioned a JRPG where I could buy cheats with real world cash because turn based strategy doesn't necessarily seem like a format that screams freemium. I guess there's a business model for everything.

Last edited by undeadcow; 04-18-2013 at 08:41 AM.
04-18-2013, 09:32 AM
Instabuy!