Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games > Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals

Old 04-18-2013, 04:00 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default Arranger -> Free (Different publisher, might want to dl even if you own it)

I've had my eyes on this game for awhile, but never got around to buying it. It won't show as a price drop in an app tracker because this is by a different developer. It was published by Ayopia...if you own this, I would DL this version...apps that already exist but are released under a different publisher/developer often times means the rights have changed hands, and you may not be able to re-download from Ayopia. I'm not sure, but this is often a sign of that. The dev usually makes it free for a day or so so that previous purchasers have a chance to get it without paying again.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:01 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Reading the description, I was right. Ayopia won't be supporting this anymore, so grab it while you can. Or, if you never bought it and want to be a gentleman, wait for a price increase.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:18 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

n this one also universal build..
Old 04-18-2013, 06:35 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Reading the description, I was right. Ayopia won't be supporting this anymore, so grab it while you can. Or, if you never bought it and want to be a gentleman, wait for a price increase.
This.

This is one great game... Get it now, or buy it when the price goes back up. It's worth it.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:10 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Got it (again); it's cool of the developer to offer for brief free period after switching publishers. Thanks to Greyskull for the notice.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:58 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Seems like I had this before from the other publisher... so... downloading the re-published version.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:37 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Looks like Don't Look Back on acid. Lots of it.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:55 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Sooooooo... what's up with Ayopa?

Are they just done with publishing? Or is this just one of those confusing behind-the-scenes dirty mess things where the dev decided to break away from the publisher?
Old 04-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Well, whatever happened I'm happy with the change. I picked this up the last time it was on sale and it crashed immediately. Kept checking for updates and they never came. But downloaded it again today and it runs fine! So now I finally get to check it out!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:35 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Game Dev here. No dirty mess with Ayopa. They are great guys and have put out some awesome games.

If you have purchased and downloaded the app under the Ayopa brand, you will need to download it again (currently free) if you would like future updates. The game will be free for 1 week so tell your friends!

Just to be clear ... I don't intend on changing much in the future unless there is a huge spike in interest in the game. The version released now is current and complete and pretty much identical to the final Ayopa release.

Thanks for the recommendation and sorry that it crashed for the user above ... glad it is working now though!