★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hero of Sparta or Brother in Arms?

View Poll Results: Hero of Sparta or Brother in Arms?
Hero of Sparta 21 53.85%
Brother in Amrs 18 46.15%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll
12-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Hero of Sparta or Brother in Arms?

I Have some money on itunes, and i am undecided on wether to buy Hero of Sparta or Brother in Arms. does anybody have both of them and want to say they like one over the other. or does anybody have one of them and absolutely loves it?
12-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
LOL dude, I love 'em both. You need to get both - They're just too awesome to only pick one

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

12-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
LOL dude, I love 'em both. You need to get both - They're just too awesome to only pick one
Agreed. Just get both they are so fun to have on your iphone. Bring a power charger with you as you can kiss your battery goodbye.
12-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by radchad1 View Post
Agreed. Just get both they are so fun to have on your iphone. Bring a power charger with you as you can kiss your battery goodbye.
BIA actually doesn't kill my battery too quickly. I have other games like Nanosaur or Bugdom that kill it a lot faster. :S

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-06-2008, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
BIA actually doesn't kill my battery too quickly. I have other games like Nanosaur or Bugdom that kill it a lot faster. :S
Agreed. Those games are not optimized to run good on the iphone without killing the battery. BIA and now HOS both don't drain the battery as fast.
12-06-2008, 10:00 AM
jesus, always these stupid threads......chocolate or cookie, apple or windows, one game or another.

just decide on your own. how will you ever get forward in life if you can't even decide on your own in this simple issue.

if you like WW2 grab BIA, if you don't... grab Hero of Sparta. O_o
12-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumulus View Post
jesus, always these stupid threads......chocolate or cookie, apple or windows, one game or another.

just decide on your own. how will you ever get forward in life if you can't even decide on your own in this simple issue.

if you like WW2 grab BIA, if you don't... grab Hero of Sparta. O_o
What if you like both? What if you want to one which one has more replayability? What if you want to know which one has better controls?

I actually find this thread pretty good

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Buy both ----- I love the fact that the games are getting better and better for the iphone ----think what we will have in a year. These first few games have been pumped out pretty fast and are well worth the 10$ ---lets see what a few major game companies can do with it now.

Gameloft is a pumpin the games out faster than a bunnyrabbit in april.

They already have the game engine now they have time to tweak it and improve the graphics..which are already way past anything the DS can do ---this might just be the DS killer.

Last edited by parranoya; 12-06-2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: added the DS part
12-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Note he does say he has "some" money, not a lot. $20 is a lot to spend on 2 apps. He's asking for a certain one, not you guys babbling about how awesome both of them are.
12-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Ok, I only have BIA, and I love it. Whichever one you choose will probably be the right choice since both are awsome. I think that with BIA your definately getting your moneys worth. I can't say the same thing about HOS because I dont have it yet And Have decided not to buy it till I finish BIA

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago