★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Dinky Dragon! Get ready to sprint, jump and slide your way through a maze of challenging levels as Dink, the adorable, fire-breathing dragon. He is raring to take off and fill up his treasure chest with sparkling gems in this exciting jump n run mobile adventure.

Help him slide around, leap over or set fire to various obstacles and pick up power-ups by tilting and swiping your phone to victory. Set the high score in your quest to ascend the online leaderboard and share your scores with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
04-19-2013, 09:15 AM
This is quite good! There's a bit of lag at times but I suspect that's my itouch 4g
People check out this game
04-19-2013, 09:22 AM
Seems like another one-straight-path runner, but if it plays well, shall be a part of my collection. Downloading.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-19-2013, 09:51 AM
You can run through different worlds which is a cool thing. 3 hearts at the beginning. You have to activate the power-ups you collect, when you get a heart you have to tap on the symbol on the right to activate it. Controls work ok, but the obstacle placement is pretty bad which causes in cheap deaths.
GC is integrated with 59 achievements. I earned 26 of them in my first run, so they are not too challenging.
Overall an average Subway Surfers Clone, definitely not a must have.

Game Center: sink_or_swim