★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tetravex (paid & lite) - coloured tile-matching puzzler

08-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Tetravex (paid & lite) - coloured tile-matching puzzler

This is a take on the match the coloured edges game. The paid version appears to have come out a couple of weeks ago, but a lite version was updated today.

I've been playing with it and it has a very clean & polished look, and it's pretty well done - game save, best times, etc. It's one of the more appealing puzzlers I've come across.

Not sure if the full version is worth $2.99 (as it's the same puzzle, but harder, each time - might get a little monotonous?). My guess is it'll appeal to fans of Matches, TanZen/Tangrams, etc. Anyone else played with it?
08-27-2008, 11:21 AM
I played the Lite version. Could be fun, but the dragging of the shapes and trying to drop it in the square is more difficult than it should be. It needs to be tightened up so it isn't so ineffective.

Matt
08-27-2008, 11:49 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
I agree about the dragging options. I've already contacted the developer with a couple of suggestions... We'll see if any changes are implemented in updates.
08-28-2008, 04:42 AM
I tried out the lite version, and I thought it was pretty good.
I didn't have a problem with how the whole dragging thing worked though... what issues did you guys have?