★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Jake Hunter Seaside City Conspiracy

12-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Jake Hunter Seaside City Conspiracy

I'm typing on the iPhone so someone may post this before I can finish typing on this wee keyboard but... has anyone gotten this yet or does anyone remember playing it on the DS? I thought we had it for the DS because I recognized the title. it's like Hotel Dusk and 1112, and I believe it was episodic though I thought all episodes were together on the DS. I'm thinking of picking it up but thought I would ask first. I guess, though, at $2.99 I don't stand to lose much unless it totally sucks. I wish those damned DS games weren't so small because I wash them, vacuum them, lose them all the time and can't find them until I buy another copy of the same title.
12-06-2008, 10:32 AM
YES, I think you should download and write a review

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-06-2008, 02:45 PM
1112, CSI Miami. Now this. Looks great. Will write a review to at some point.

-Stuart Bradley Newsom
Founder/Writer

Vigilant Entertainment Company:
::iPhone Games, Console Games, PC Games, Film::
http://www.vigilantec.com/
12-10-2008, 09:55 PM
There's almost no challenge at all to this game, but the storyline is cute and if you really like this type of game, it's a fair buy. I don't regret it but be warned- it's a direct port, a cell phone d pad at the bottom is the only controls available.

Just a gal who likes to write and has an unhealthy(probably) attachment to her iPod.

Top 6 favorite games right now: {Rogue Touch, Sway, Pocket God, Archibald's Adventure, Wolfenstein 3D, Platypus}
12-11-2008, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyS View Post
There's almost no challenge at all to this game, but the storyline is cute and if you really like this type of game, it's a fair buy. I don't regret it but be warned- it's a direct port, a cell phone d pad at the bottom is the only controls available.
That just sucks, won't be getting this game anytime soon, then.