★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mr. Woo's Twisted Clone Shop->Free

04-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Mr. Woo's Twisted Clone Shop->Free

Have I heard of it? No. Looks like it's worth a shot, though, IMO.
04-21-2013, 11:05 PM
Got a little inferno vibe. Downloading.
04-22-2013, 12:34 AM
sadly not universal...

Game Center ID: copaeci
04-22-2013, 04:36 AM
The game is surprisingly fun. It's a good time based puzzler. Free from Ads as well. The IAP are slightly expensive though, expect some grinding. Will definitely keep this game on my device for a while.
04-22-2013, 05:18 AM
Not universal -___-

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
05-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Played on 3rd gen iPad, 30 minutes. Even though it's not Universal, it doesn't look bad in 2x mode.

It starts off pretty easy, but when I got to the rabbit I was struggling, so there is challenge there. I also had problems with my swipes registering; the color wipe animation would happen, but the DNA wouldn't flip, which cost me time and led to one ugly bunny.

The prices in the store seem a bit high, which I'm sure is an attempt to push the player into IAP spending. At this point i don't know how necessary it is, but based on the options of coin pack sizes, I'm betting it will be needed if you want the best stuff, unless you are really willing to grind.

Again, I really love the look of the game. I think more could be done with the "selling pets" side of things. As it is now, that bit is boring and you may as well allow the player to sell it right out of the clone machine.

I look forward to seeing what updates come.

---
Also, not sure how big a deal this is, but the thread is named "Mr. Woo.." and the game is "Dr. Woo..."