App description: This application is not available on iOS 5 and iOS 6.

Our diverse personalities will enchant you
An easy idol master rhythm game! Feel the rhythm and liven up the music festival!

765 production's idols hold a music festival on this stage at a south island resort!
Have fun with the idols as a producer as if you were on vacation!
Add bands and animation to this conventional stage scene! Perhaps even performances?!
Backed by various music clips, with this rhythm game's simple controls enjoy new songs, animated songs, and famous songs.

The featured idols are IORI MINASE, YAYOI TAKATSUKI, AMI FUTAMI, MAMI FUTAMI, and HIBIKI GANAHA.

Notice concerning supported devices
Supported devices
iPhone 4S/iPhone 5/iPad 2/iPad (3rd and 4th generation)/iPad mini
Proper operation cannot be guaranteed for devices not listed above.
It can also be used on iPod touch (5th generation), however when downloading additional data you must use a Wi-Fi connection.
Thank you for your understanding.
Must have iOS 7.0 or later.

What is THE iDOLM@STER?
"THE iDOLM@STER" is a game that debuted in Japan in 2005, in which the player acts as a producer for fresh faced girls belonging to the 765 Productions entertainment office, and ultimately aims to nurture a top idol.

Enjoy this world created with individual characters such as, cheerful girls, shy girls, quiet girls, temperamental girls, and mysterious girls.

Animation
Approximately 23 minutes of original animation "Music is a Friend", from the director Atsushi Nishigori, has been compiled!

Other Packages
We are currently also selling well-received separate packages for animation, featured idols, and song compilations!

"THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTAHarmonic Score"
Featured idols: HARUKA AMAMI, CHIHAYA KISARAGI, AZUSA MIURA, and RITSUKO AKIZUKI
Animation: "Music in the World"

"THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTAMelodic Disc"
Featured idols: MIKI HOSHII, YUKIHO HAGIWARA, MAKOTO KIKUCHI, and TAKANE SHIJOU
Animation: "Music of Love"

Important Notice
After downloading this application from the App Store, you can download additional data.
We recommend performing data downloads in a Wi-Fi environment.
Downloading may take some time depending on your connection.
The total size of the final application is approximately 3 GB.

This app cannot share save data with other packages.

We recommend playing this application with earphones or headphones.

Please visit the following link for questions regarding this application.
[Namco Bandai Games FAQ]
http://bnfaq.channel.or.jp/english/faq_list/557

Languages
Japanese/ English

(C)
(C)2012 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
(C)NBGIPROJECT iM@S

killercow's comments:

Melodic Disc: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id581870864?mt=8

Rhythmic Record: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id581869945?mt=8

Three idolmaster games (a really popular rhythm game in japan). 54.99$ and 3GB each.

Finally some gameplay from the console version:
04-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Wow 1.8 gb before install.

Not my kind of game anyway but damn, that's big. Due to all that fmv and music of course. But still. Damn.

04-22-2013, 06:55 AM
I'm not enough of a rhythm game fan to warrant picking this up, but it does make me hopeful that Namco and other large developers will bring more console-quality and niche titles to mobile.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamseamonster View Post
Wow 1.8 gb before install.

Not my kind of game anyway but damn, that's big. Due to all that fmv and music of course. But still. Damn.
Well i'm more surprised about the price to be honest. The iDolm@ster franchise might be a cult hit in japan but it's not gonna have a huge market here if the first official release in english is priced at 55$ on iOS...
Even with a low price this is a niche game so this makes even less sense to me....
04-22-2013, 07:10 AM
Wow by the look of the trailer they are trying to charge $54.99 for a tambourine simulator I like music rhythm games but there's no way I'll pay anything close to that price. I choose to play iOS games over console games mostly because they are cheaper.
04-22-2013, 07:12 AM
That $55 price tag shocks me as well. I don't think I've seen anything like it on the app store

I do hope it sells though so devs can see they can do these big console-style games at these prices on the app store, as well as XCOM

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
04-22-2013, 07:16 AM
iOS can't exactly do console games though. I'm all for premium prices but not quite console prices.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
04-22-2013, 07:17 AM
Glad the Games aren`t listed in Austria/New Zealand, otherwise I wouldn`t have an excuse why I haven`t bought yet all three.
04-22-2013, 07:28 AM
So there are 3 different ones , each 55 bucks? Why 3, that's seems a bit nutty .

Last edited by oldgamer dude; 04-22-2013 at 07:31 AM.
04-22-2013, 07:33 AM
WOAH...just WOAH...
i think ill stick with cytus for now..this is one hella of a jump...55 bucks with almost 2 GB of space required? WOAH..