Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yam View Post
Loved the first game. Can someone explain to me the whole deal with the iaps? I noticed the erasure song is an iap. Does that mean i need to buy it if i want to listen while playing??
Yes they couldnt offer those songs for free so they added them as IAP, plus they give you 500 drops... 99 cents each and a coin doubler for 4.99 (a bit steep). And all this when you reach rank 4.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:42 PM

What was the default control scheme on this? Jump on the left or right? I think they changed it by putting it in the right, but not sure if I just accidentally switched.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:08 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkgoo View Post
What was the default control scheme on this? Jump on the left or right? I think they changed it by putting it in the right, but not sure if I just accidentally switched.
Jump on the left.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:13 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkgoo View Post
There's an option to switch them but the default is jump on the left, dash on the right
Old 04-26-2013, 05:17 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Omg seriously? They wiped my legit 627k score off of the leaderboard just because it was double that of 2nd place? Can I report that?

Edit: Okay it seems they did wipe my score in 3 wishes but not my single wish score. But I used the Game Center app to check if it was there. Then I opened RUA2 to check my score and it loaded it back. There's also some guy who got over 500k so it at least should look more legit now. :|

Last edited by Echoen; 04-26-2013 at 05:35 PM..
Old 04-26-2013, 05:37 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
Omg seriously? They wiped my legit 627k score off of the leaderboard just because it was double that of 2nd place? Can I report that?

Edit: Okay it seems they did wipe my score in 3 wishes but not my single wish score. But I used the Game Center app to check if it was there. Then I opened RUA2 to check my score and it loaded it back. There's also some guy who got over 500k so it at least should look more legit now. :|
Hmm, ok I will tweak that. Hard to tell where the legit ceiling is going to be so we can filter out cheats.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:41 PM

Great graphics. The game is quite good although I'm not a big fan of, endless runners. Best of all, the soundtrack sounds like Amiga classic Turrican
Old 04-26-2013, 05:54 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

The game is amazing, however the ads are starting to annoy.

I decided to buy the doubler thinking that it would stop the ads but it didnt.

A little questionable.

What dou you guys think?
Old 04-26-2013, 05:56 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimCeej View Post
Hmm, ok I will tweak that. Hard to tell where the legit ceiling is going to be so we can filter out cheats.
I'll give away how I managed over 600k.

Slowest unicorn, short dash, max air jumps my rank allowed (4 at the time), fast acceleration, and quick ascending wings. Wings are the key here to maintain the maximum multiplier of 9x. I used the rank 17? boost, collection gravity. For the current floor plan "howling cliff", all I did was stay on the top level without landing on the ground once I reached top speed. Timing the lasers from the largest giants is what I have real trouble with because they tend to clump together at the far end of the level. The margin of error is really small using my technique but believe me, It's still possible to get a higher score than what I got. My prediction is it'll reach at least 900k after a few weeks but with most top scores around 700k

Glad to know you're here Ceej! Love the game a lot!
Old 04-26-2013, 06:10 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yam View Post
Loved the first game. Can someone explain to me the whole deal with the iaps? I noticed the erasure song is an iap. Does that mean i need to buy it if i want to listen while playing??
You will need to purchase it to listen. You get a few bonus Tears as well. Because free just can't pay for music licenses :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstablefan View Post
No, they go to your next rank. At least they do on my device. Bug maybe?
If that's the case for you, then I guess it's a bug. I'm on iPad 2 6.1.2 JB.

Is the "quick dash" just a short one? And are there really any great benefits from it? I'm using the long dash right now.