★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Your Top 25/50 Apps of 2008.

12-06-2008, 12:35 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Wouldn't you like to know ;)
Posts: 2,632
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Your Top 25/50 Apps of 2008.

I was curious to know your own Top 25/50 apps of the year. I already made my own on my blog

My Top 50 App List
12-06-2008, 12:41 PM
#2
I'm honored to be on your list! Thanks!

Also, there are 378 puzzles at the moment, which will increase to 396 as soon as Apple approves the update. Happy puzzle solving!

12-06-2008, 12:47 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Atlantic Ocean
Posts: 665
Im sorry how the he** could remote be first
Yeah, its cool but does anyone actually use it? No!

"Insert generic signature here"
12-06-2008, 12:48 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
I'm honored to be on your list! Thanks!

Also, there are 378 puzzles at the moment, which will increase to 396 as soon as Apple approves the update. Happy puzzle solving!
You da man LWBS!
Thanks for continually updating and adding more.
I don't have time to make a top 50 list, but I'd put your app in my top 10!
12-06-2008, 12:49 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Wouldn't you like to know ;)
Posts: 2,632
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneWars View Post
Im sorry how the he** could remote be first
Yeah, its cool but does anyone actually use it? No!
Ohh. Yes, but I love music and with AirTunes and everything, it is incredibly convenient. I thought about putting it lower, but i realized that i use it the most of any app.
12-06-2008, 12:52 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
You da man LWBS!
Thanks for continually updating and adding more.
I don't have time to make a top 50 list, but I'd put your app in my top 10!
You're welcome, and thanks! Rest assured, every update includes something new, be it a handy little feature, more colors, new puzzles, or all three! No mystery "bug fixes" ever!
12-06-2008, 12:53 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Wouldn't you like to know ;)
Posts: 2,632
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
You da man LWBS!
Thanks for continually updating and adding more.
I don't have time to make a top 50 list, but I'd put your app in my top 10!
On customer service. Yes top 1/2. On the game, its about where i had it. Its a high quality game, its just that its not exactly my favorite genre. Unbiased, i'd say Top 10 in the store, but I'm biased for three of a kind and racing games.
12-06-2008, 12:55 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
You're welcome, and thanks! Rest assured, every update includes something new, be it a handy little feature, more colors, new puzzles, or all three! No mystery "bug fixes" ever!
Wait. how do you change colors?????

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-06-2008, 12:58 PM
#9
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Wouldn't you like to know ;)
Posts: 2,632
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
Wait. how do you change colors?????
I'd like to know myself. I'd like Blue Tangrams.
12-06-2008, 01:00 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
Wait. how do you change colors?????
Go to the Info screen. Click on the Options button (the rock with the checkbox). Then tap the color you'd like to use. Sorry for the confusion. The Info/Options screen will be going through a redesign soon, to make things easier to find. Right now you have a choice between green and blue.