★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: its da bomb..but need help

07-13-2009, 03:35 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
its da bomb..but need help

hey
i'm new in the iphone world and I really need someone to help me i found a iphone apps on youtube "navy patrol:coastal defense" check out the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF21Fg0MQB4 but i really dunno how to do to get it in my iphone :/ where i can find it and how i do to transfer it on my iphone?
i will appreciate your help thank you very much
07-13-2009, 03:38 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertrand View Post
hey
i'm new in the iphone world and I really need someone to help me i found a iphone apps on youtube "navy patrol:coastal defense" check out the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF21Fg0MQB4 but i really dunno how to do to get it in my iphone :/ where i can find it and how i do to transfer it on my iphone?
i will appreciate your help thank you very much
worst self promotion ever. it was original but it's not fooling anyone.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

07-13-2009, 03:38 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: Lala Land
Posts: 1,063
I'm not sure if this is the wrong thread but search on iTunes and the app store with the name of the game

memory cards
07-13-2009, 03:39 PM
#4
Assuming it's actually released, simply search for it in iTunes and buy it from there.
07-13-2009, 03:39 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajg3 View Post
I'm not sure if this is the wrong thread but search on iTunes and the app store with the name of the game
it's not out yet, it's a developer trying to promote their game, not a person trying to find it. it's sad and pathetic.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
07-13-2009, 03:40 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,185
EDIT:

Never mind.......my brain aint in full gear today.

Last edited by IpodLady; 07-13-2009 at 03:45 PM.
07-13-2009, 03:46 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 5,712
It's nice that everyone is being helpful, but this smells like a scam, big time. I imagine he's a Nigerian prince with a great offer for all of us.
07-13-2009, 03:48 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
worst self promotion ever. it was original but it's not fooling anyone.
I dont think he's doing a self promotion.
He simply searched "iPhone and iPod games" and that came up.
He thought it looked cool so he asked us how to get it

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
07-13-2009, 04:00 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
I really wanna B a nigerian prince or whatever..and if it will be promotion i will go somewhere else..i'm not stupid pathetic or whatever..i just have many problems with my iphone and I got my iphone since 2 weeks and it's a little to technological for me...you will understand that when your daughter offer you that and you're not really in the computer...and do you know why my iphone never want to sync with my iTunes??
07-13-2009, 04:03 PM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Location: Lala Land
Posts: 1,063
Ok did u get it though

memory cards