App description: Its the beautiful papercraft puzzler for all ages come fold your own adventure!
Fling, fly and explode your way through 45 magical levels!
Make your own virtual paper characters!
Combine their abilities to solve puzzles and collect stars!

A family-friendly game designed for players of all ages and abilities, Paper Titans is a delightful, gentle puzzler that gradually builds to a fiendish finale. Can you three-star every level?

- No in-app purchases
- Simple controls and instantly accessible gameplay
- Download the papernets to print and make your own Titans
- Winner of Editors Choice globally on the App Store
- From the team that brought you the critically acclaimed Kumo Lumo

Paper Titans is great-looking game that amounts to more than just a pretty face. IGN

The prettiest game on iTunes... no other mobile game has quite the fluttering heart this one does. - Kotaku

Sanuku's comments:

05-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Hmm. Will get

05-01-2013, 07:04 AM
I saw the upcoming thread but never quite got how you play this game. Quite curious to see the gameplay
05-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
I saw the upcoming thread but never quite got how you play this game. Quite curious to see the gameplay
Indeed. The colorful papercraft art style is really eye catching.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
05-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Add me to the intrigued as well. Sounds puzzle-ish? Seems adventure-ish? Wish they were more descriptive about game play cuz I am certainly interested.
05-01-2013, 07:54 AM
The graphics are stunning, but yeah not sure how it plays. I'm not normally a fan of larger filesizes but for these graphics i'll happily give this a go later
05-01-2013, 07:54 AM
I believe it's mainly a puzzle game. If my train of thought is correct, think Blast-A-Way and you're in the right area.

Didn't expect it to appear so soon, roll on midnight!

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Kumo Lumo had good ideas but was way too freemium, good to see that they took the no IAP way with this one. Looking forward to see a video/impressions.

Definitely intrigued by "fold paper to create new friends, vehicles..."
05-01-2013, 08:18 AM
is this a kind of lill big planet?
curious to see a video...
05-01-2013, 08:21 AM
This looks pretty cool. Will wait for a gameplay vid.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, Minigore 2, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)