★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: TapTunes Promo Code Giveaway

07-13-2009, 08:20 PM
TapTunes Promo Code Giveaway

Hi there,
I released my first app, TapTunes, a few weeks ago with little fanfare, as I was too busy at the time to promote it much due to being on a motorcycle trip around the States. This app is an alternative, more intuitive way of browsing your music -- it randomly scatters the album covers across the screen, and you can double-tap a cover to play that album or artist. Not much has happened with the app, but I'm very proud of it and think that people would really enjoy it if they give it a chance.

Therefore, I'm giving away ten promo codes below. Best of luck, and please post if you grab one of them so others know. Also, if you remember, please post a few words in this thread about what you think.

9F4LH9NNA3HM
PLNJJRW6LPHF
TXYLNL3XXKW4
XATX7PJF4X6X
6F77YAJE6KX7
P396N9MPJR4H
33EFAYEFHK66
YTNN6LWP4EJP
3P6TPLR4RRPF
AX9HLHAA43KH

Below is the full app description:

Get back in touch with your music!

With TapTunes, you can visually search through all of your albums as if they were laid out before you.

Album covers are selected randomly each time you load the app. This forces you to look at what's in your collection, allowing you to explore and rediscover your music in a whole new way.

Two modes:
-Scattered: albums are scattered randomly across the screen and can be picked up and moved individually.
-Tiled: albums are tiled in a grid which can be scrolled horizontally.

Features:
-Double-tap an album cover to play that artist or album.
-Double-tap the play/pause button to play a random artist or album from your collection, or to play all of your music.
-Drag album covers to move them.
-Pinch album covers to zoom in or out (in Scattered Mode).
-Browse in portrait or landscape mode.

Best of all, TapTunes is fully compatible with the built-in iPod application, so even when you exit the app, your music will continue to play and you get all the functionality of the iPod app (e.g. external music controls, album cover on lock screen, etc.).
07-13-2009, 08:21 PM
thanks again

i got 33EFAYEFHK66

thanks again

07-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Send a message via MSN to xanadeath
Aaaah yay I beat the lurkers.... I took 6F77YAJE6KX7. Thanks! I'll
make sure to post my opinion.

Xanadeath
i got 3P6TPLR4RRPF thanks a bunch
Got PLNJJRW6LPHF. Thanks once again.
07-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Send a message via MSN to xanadeath
Ok. I think this is one of the best ways you could have possibly used iPod library access. I am listening to a song I havnt listened to in quite a while, and what really suprized me is that it kept playing when the app closed because it is simply accessing the iPod. I really like the idea but honestly it's not super different than coverflow. I do use coverflow sometimes to do what this app does and now I would never go back to doing that. The icon could probably look better but overall the app is great. In my opinion it needs some more functionality, and I really couldn't tell you what to add right now. Anyway thanks for the great app. I beat the damn lurkers :-)

Xanadeath
07-13-2009, 08:35 PM
The lurkers are out in full force today.

plus+: dHustead
PSN: dHustead
XBL: dHustead
07-13-2009, 08:50 PM
im not lucky enough to get a code, but if it really great enough, ill purchase it. so now who have got the code, plz say sth about it...