★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

7DA Zombie Hunter .99 cents is an INCREDIBLE game.

07-13-2009, 09:57 PM
7DA Zombie Hunter .99 cents is an INCREDIBLE game.

I just have to commend the developers of this awesome game.

Just when I was getting sick to death of tower defense games, nonlevel based games where you're just trying to get the highest score possible, and short repetitive arcade games, a real full blown 3D third person shooter comes with fantastic controls pops up.

Anybody that enjoys FPSs or TPSs should absolutely pick up this game. At .99 cents, it's an absolute bargain.

Last edited by wikoogle; 07-13-2009 at 09:59 PM.
07-13-2009, 10:07 PM
I acually didn't like the game once it came out... It was really dull and it's repetitive, like iDracula. That was fun for sometime, if there was co-op in that game, it would be sweet , but 2 different characters.

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.

07-13-2009, 10:33 PM
This game sucks, no offense.
Get iDracula

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
07-13-2009, 10:59 PM
This game has actual missions and levels. iDracula is just one big survival mode no?

Plus the gameplay in Zombie Hunter is better imho.
07-13-2009, 11:09 PM
I agree that this game is a lot better than iDracula IMO

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11
07-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterM11 View Post
I agree that this game is a lot better than iDracula IMO
I never got past the demo of iDracula. Boring to death, litterally. This one's got about everything I could wish for in this kind of game, and it's well put together. But again I've come to see that others prefer iDracula, and although I can't see why, I'll live with a world that is divided along these 2!

co-op with 2 different characters! Now you're talking! Like "Special Agent DD7"! lol!

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...
07-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
This game sucks, no offense.
Get iDracula
Exactly how i feel...

No offense to the dev, but the controls are AWFUL. I never actually played iDracula, but i have no doubt that it's much better than this. (even if only because of the controls)

This game has decent graphics, especially for the price. But after playing it for about 30 seconds, I instantly understood why it's only $.99.

After reading the (somewhat misleading) title of this thread, and watching the gameplay video, i figured $.99 was a steal.

I'm really glad that's all I paid for it.

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
07-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt Reynolds View Post
Exactly how i feel...

I'm really glad that's all I paid for it.
It's so "interesting" that on TA we get to see that people hve totally opposite views on what is a great game and not, and even what great controls are and what not. I only have good things to say about this game, yet I totally accept that some people honestly take not only a different view but the opposite. The only game in the genre that surpasses this from what I have played is Minigore, but that is very different on many levels.

It's a good thing we have the opportunity to set out these different views here on TA, because on the appstore you only see extreme views that seem to come either from the dev and his friends or from the devs of competing apps!

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...