★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mobula
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 125.3 MB
  • Version: 1.4.02
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fight online in real-time mech combat. Customize your mechs, each with unique abilities to get an edge in skirmishes. Battle in competitive 8 player multiplayer combat arenas, full of surprises and strategy! Apply Upgrades or new Tech to your mech for your personalized play style!

iMech Online is a true competitive online shooter where you destroy real life players in real-time. Each week there are new free trial mechs so you can join in the fight and find the one you like by trial in the battle arena! If you like fighting robots or mech gladiator action then this is the game for you.

FEATURES:
- FREE TO PLAY
- 8 Player PvP Deathmatch per Game
- Choose your unique mech, each with custom abilities such Blink, Mobile Repair Unit, Weapon Jammer, Backup Systems, Gadget Claw, and much more!
- Improve your stats with Upgrades to your Mech
- Apply Tech Points to suit your playstyle

Play iMech Online FREE in the best shooter on your iPhone or iPad!

Note: A network connection is required to play

For any issues or suggestions, please contact us at: support@mobulagames.com

Official iMech Online Blog: http://imechonline.blogspot.com

Terms of Service: http://www.mobulagames.com/tos

Privacy Policy: http://www.mobulagames.com/privacy-policy

Royce's comments:

05-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Dont care if it's freemium. I am hungry to play some metallic behemoths right now!

Wait... THis was released April the 21st? How did i miss this?

Last edited by metalcasket; 05-05-2013 at 04:41 AM.

05-05-2013, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Dont care if it's freemium. I am hungry to play some metallic behemoths right now!

Wait... THis was released April the 21st? How did i miss this?
I don't know if it was a limited release or what, but it just appeared on the US AppStore last night.
05-05-2013, 06:00 AM
I remember playing the first one a while back. Any impressions?
05-05-2013, 06:08 AM
Hey guys
Also looking for impressions.
Is it any good?

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
05-05-2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcur View Post
I remember playing the first one a while back. Any impressions?
It's okay so far if you can live with the freemiumness. Good variety of mechs and customization. Battlefield seems a bit dark and unmemorable. I can already tell it will be a significant grind without IAP. Speaking of the IAP, it's all grind reducing stuff. Premium currency buys XP and coin multiplier powerups. Mechs, weapons and upgrades can be purchased with either regular or premium currency. Premium currency is also earned very slowly in game.
No single player game, just multiplayer arena battles.
05-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Oh damn, looks like I will just head on over to other things like monster adventures, which I'm looking forward too.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
05-05-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
No single player game, just multiplayer arena battles.
Yeah... Gamebreaker for me who usually play singleplayer. Did test it, it was decent, but cant play much if im in different locations where wifi isnt guaranteed.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-05-2013, 08:41 AM
I was expecting something better than this. Controls need some work, too much grinding, graphics aren't that cool and gameplay is way too boring. Deleted.
05-05-2013, 12:54 PM
I found the turning control to be a problem. Sometimes they worked and
other times I turned the wrong way or not at all.