App description: 100 million downloads RPG!!
Truly Enjoyable Action RPG !!!

Countless dungeons for infinite Challenge!
-Dungeon Challenges for various missions and bonuses!!
-Try to get high score with different tactics and strategies.

Experience Stylish Actions!
-Four unique job classes are ready for your choice!
-Fully customizable weapons and training skills for each Job class
-Upgradable Action styles and Power attack for each Job class

Fight with the powerful summon monster, Blade!!
-Strategic gameplay is possible with the powerful summon monster Blade! Summon the Blade to fight at your side!!
-The skills each Blade has will make the player more powerful!

Infinite weapons and armors!!
-Try different weapons and armors to change your heros costume.
-Challenge and Loot the best items.
-Customize your weapons and armors by inserting Runes and using Upgrade stone.

More contents!
-Share items by Stash
-Over 300 monsters
-Quick travel through waypoints.
-All of this and more is waiting to be discovered!!

The Stone of Life was known to have the power of ancient spirits. A war broke out over the stone, one wanted to take control of it but the other wanted to keep the stone hidden. Ingnis, the defender of the Stone of Life won the war and two thousand years passed. Necrosis, once the pursuer of the power of Stone of Life, starts to seek the power.

Who is going to stop them? You are the only one to help Ingnis to prevent the war again.

For more information,
Homepage: http://www.oddyarts.com/sol/sol_en.html
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OddyArts

Vovin's comments:



Yes. Finally. I am downloading very much this!
That was hard, refreshing the Appstore evey minute since yesterday evening...

Trailer: check the upcoming thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...42#post2813842


Sanuku gameplay video:

05-06-2013, 05:43 AM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post




Yes. Finally. I am downloading very much this!
That was hard, refreshing the Appstore evey minute since yesterday evening...

Trailer: check the upcoming thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...42#post2813842

I'll post Sanuku's usual vid in here later.
Screenshots seem to be in Korean
Edit : English now..

Last edited by DannyTheElite; 05-06-2013 at 06:19 AM.

05-06-2013, 06:01 AM
#3
DLing it now too!

Played for a little while like 5mins each for all the 4 classes. Did not really like the game overall. If this was compared to EpicHearts, u can sense that this is not smooth and polish enough.Also, The character model don't look cute nor stylish. I am also a Zenonia and inotia gamer and it just dont appeal to me.

After an hour using Mage till lvl 8, I decide to delete it. Still don't appeal to me. U guys enjoy playing thn haha.

Last edited by kenken11; 05-06-2013 at 10:00 AM.
05-06-2013, 07:17 AM
#4
First of all, this is a huge improvement compared to Aurum Blade.
Did you hear me? HUGE.

The game has full iPhone 5 retina support and looks fantastic, sharp and crisp on my screen. It's really colourful. Controls are on the spot; the game, no matter if you're just walking or scrolling the whole screen, moves smooth like butter. The controls are also customizable.
I love the idea that the devs have set up both a male and a female character (depending on what you wanna play) and you can choose EACH of the four classes for both of them. The animations are far better than in the most KRPGs. The pace of the game is nice. Not to fast as in a lot of other KRPGs and neither too slow. I would describe it as real-time KRPG...
There are the typical IAPs as in Aurum Blade (which weren't neccessary) and the game gives you free gems every few hours. That's generous. Dunno if there's a paywall, but from my experience with Aurum Blade: I doubt it.
This game reeks quality. You see every change of equipment on your character and even the tiniest piece of equipment looks carefully designed and detailed. The perspective of everything lets this game nearly appear to be isometric 3D, it looks somehow as if it sticks out of the screen. In Aurum Blade, most dungeons looked very similiar. The dungeons in SOL are looking way more organic and they differ in style. A bandit's hideout looks like a bandit's hideout and a lava cavern looks like a lava cavern.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-06-2013 at 08:10 AM.
05-06-2013, 08:03 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,797
Looks good, I will definitely check it out since I had a lot of fun with Aurum Blade.
05-06-2013, 08:07 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Looks good, I will definitely check it out since I had a lot of fun with Aurum Blade.

You're crazy if you don't check it out.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-06-2013, 08:14 AM
#7
Cheers for the impressions Vovin. Loving it so far
05-06-2013, 08:24 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
Cheers for the impressions Vovin. Loving it so far
Yea, thanks, mate. Do you confirm?

What I love most is the improved movement, compared to Aurum Blade. It's more like in Crimson Heart now.
In Aurum Blade, depending on the level layout, it was sometimes also difficult to target enemies. But here you have fluid movement and striking / firing in all directions. Very nice and as it should be.
Also cool: skill targetting. Mage Fireball for example. Just have the skill active and tap anywhere on the screen and the mage fires the fireballs exactly at that spot. Enemies approach from different sides. just tap left and right or up / down, and the mage places there fireballs whereever you need them. Why has nobody thought of that before? Makes it very easy to use your skills in a good way. In Aurum Blade, targetting was a bit more difficult.

edit: for all you loot addicts: like in Aurum Blade, the game pours TONS of loot upon your poor head (or inventory). And again, in challenge dungeons you can get really good equipment at every corner.

If it stays like that and no paywall pops up, this will be my GotW. Who needs Thursday anyway?
And I'll drop a few bucks for IAP, of course.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-06-2013 at 08:37 AM.
05-06-2013, 08:39 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 18,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
First of all, this is a huge improvement compared to Aurum Blade.
Did you hear me? HUGE.

The game has full iPhone 5 retina support and looks fantastic, sharp and crisp on my screen. It's really colourful. Controls are on the spot; the game, no matter if you're just walking or scrolling the whole screen, moves smooth like butter. The controls are also customizable.
I love the idea that the devs have set up both a male and a female character (depending on what you wanna play) and you can choose EACH of the four classes for both of them. The animations are far better than in the most KRPGs. The pace of the game is nice. Not to fast as in a lot of other KRPGs and neither too slow. I would describe it as real-time KRPG...
There are the typical IAPs as in Aurum Blade (which weren't neccessary) and the game gives you free gems every few hours. That's generous. Dunno if there's a paywall, but from my experience with Aurum Blade: I doubt it.
This game reeks quality. You see every change of equipment on your character and even the tiniest piece of equipment looks carefully designed and detailed. The perspective of everything lets this game nearly appear to be isometric 3D, it looks somehow as if it sticks out of the screen. In Aurum Blade, most dungeons looked very similiar. The dungeons in SOL are looking way more organic and they differ in style. A bandit's hideout looks like a bandit's hideout and a lava cavern looks like a lava cavern.
An upgrade to Aurum Blade simply is a must-have for me. Thanks for the imps! Getting now!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-06-2013, 08:56 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: NYC/CT...USA
Posts: 947
I was just thinking yesterday as I used "fullforce" to play crimson blade (jailbreaking tweak which makes SOME apps fullscreen on the IP5)
"Man we are due for a decent KARPG on the AppStore in full screen for the iP5"...

AND WALLAH.. The love of iOS gaming!

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..