Rift Hunter: The Developer Blog!
Our team is putting the finishing touches on our new mobile game, Rift Hunter, which will be available for iOS in the UK and Germany at the end of May.
Rift Hunter is a 1990’s arcade style beat ‘em up with some very key MMORPG features like parties, guilds, and raids. Players will find themselves in a place plagued with extra-dimensional rifts that are infesting the once peaceful land with strange creatures and their evil masters. Unlike most games in the genre, Rift Hunter does not simply follow a linear story line; additionally, you will have several multiplayer modes and countless challenges for your inner” achievement hunter”. Here are some of the games other key features:
• Arcade Styled Action - Enjoy classic gameplay reminiscent of 1990's beat 'em ups.
• Co-op Mode – Clear dungeons with your friends or complete strangers across the globe.
• Smooth Controls – Rift Hunter’s controls are specifically tailored for mobile devices.
• Competitive PVP – Battle online 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, or even 3 vs. 3 in the Arena.
• Guild Battles – Special guild tournaments are held regularly.
• Copious Dungeons – Rift Hunter has over 200 beautiful hand-drawn dungeons.
• Character Customization – 4 unique classes with advanced skill trees guarantee you will be able to develop your own fighting style.
We’ll be updating this post with more updates, so stay tuned and feel free to ask any questions! In the meantime, check out some screenshots below: