★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Itunnel 3d lite is out!!

07-14-2009, 05:47 AM
Itunnel 3d lite is out!!

It's finally out
here's the link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=320227381&mt=8

Here is the description:
SLIDE INTO THE UNKNOWN!

Tilt your device to slide along the tunnels!
Try to avoid collisions with moving obstacles and be the first on the global leaderboard!
Slow down if you want but don't forget: You fight against the TIME!

Features:
- true reality of gravity sensors
- over 100 animated obstacles
- 3 different tunnels
- 3 different soundtracks (or try it with your favorite music)
- lots of sound effects
- local and global scoring
- amazing 3D graphics, lights, fog, shininess, ...

Recommended for fans of Missile Game 3D!

Get prepared for the upcoming full version which will contain:
- track editor
- multiplayer mode
- anaglyph graphics with 3D glasses
- YouTube-like track browser
- 30+ prepared tracks
- several items to collect

beta test(ed/ing): Beseiged, Necromancer Rising, Fish Fun, Indestructible Tank, Twilight Golf, Undercroft, Transylvania, Above & Beyond Air Combat, Rune Mage, itunnel 3d, touch ko, robocalypse, arcana, finger physics, and spincrazy

Last edited by roostersully; 07-19-2009 at 07:27 AM.
07-15-2009, 02:39 AM
How do you feel about it?

follow me iTunnel 3D

07-15-2009, 08:49 AM
I like it a lot. The Controls are very responsive. The graphics and soundtrack is very good too.

beta test(ed/ing): Beseiged, Necromancer Rising, Fish Fun, Indestructible Tank, Twilight Golf, Undercroft, Transylvania, Above & Beyond Air Combat, Rune Mage, itunnel 3d, touch ko, robocalypse, arcana, finger physics, and spincrazy
07-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to chrisrushing
this thing is so fun... makes me want to buy the real version... i've bought way too much lately though so Ill just tag it on my "faves to buy list"
07-17-2009, 05:56 AM
iTunnel 3D Lite hit the top!

Hey men!
iTunnel 3D Lite is the #1 in the Top Free Games category in Italy!
Thank you Italy!

follow me iTunnel 3D

Last edited by blahhala; 07-17-2009 at 06:02 AM.
07-17-2009, 06:33 AM
I'm actually surprised by how good this game is; the graphics are great, the controls are excellent and the game play is really fun. What I found annoying about Launch was that you died as soon as you hit anything but with this you just hit it and it takes a couple of seconds off your time.

I've managed to complete 2 out of the 3 tracks so far (Rock 'n' Slide is really hard!) and I'll definitely pick up the full version when it comes out.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
07-18-2009, 04:05 PM
You can watch how to dodge over Rock'n'Slide!

follow me iTunnel 3D
07-19-2009, 04:56 AM
I'm just wondering. There is a fast-paced, new, action category game for iPhone which is very popular in Europe. It is funny how the player shakes his body when he tries to dodge over the tracks. And it is free. What else do You need in the US. It is not enough challenge for You.
I did not want to bother You just wondering.

follow me iTunnel 3D
07-19-2009, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahhala View Post
I'm just wondering. There is a fast-paced, new, action category game for iPhone which is very popular in Europe. It is funny how the player shakes his body when he tries to dodge over the tracks. And it is free. What else do You need in the US. It is not enough challenge for You.
I did not want to bother You just wondering.
I'm confused by this too. This is a great game, in my opinion, yet no one seems to want to talk about it... How much is the full version going to be by the way?

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
07-19-2009, 07:15 AM
I've beaten all the tracks! They're not crash free but that's good enough for me. Lol.
Also I remember the dev said there were going to be 2 paid versions I think. One is gonna be more expensive because it has a track editor. But now because of 3.0 and in-game purchasing there is only going to be one game and it will be cheaper.

Last edited by roostersully; 07-19-2009 at 07:20 AM.