★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The House of the Dead: Overkill $4.99 >> $2.99

05-10-2013, 01:39 AM
The House of the Dead: Overkill $4.99 >> $2.99

05-10-2013, 05:26 AM
ThnX Jeffyg3 for thz #1!
A while back i came across a game that had somethin like a guncon for iphones. Im go serchin 4 it 7 c if itz compatible wit thz.

05-11-2013, 02:07 AM
The release thread had plenty of excitement, though the user ratings here are puzzlingly flat to nonexistant. Is this worth grabbing for someone who isn't married to the original title(s)? Does anyone here absolutely love this one?
05-11-2013, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
The release thread had plenty of excitement, though the user ratings here are puzzlingly flat to nonexistant. Is this worth grabbing for someone who isn't married to the original title(s)? Does anyone here absolutely love this one?
Yeah,,, i didnt play the original, and i love my purchase at full price, even bought the second chapter.

It's getting low ratings from those who played the original, who were expecting everything ported. LOL. I say ignore them, this plays great, controls well, and is a great purchase, especially now that it's on sale.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yeah,,, i didnt play the original, and i love my purchase at full price, even bought the second chapter.

It's getting low ratings from those who played the original, who were expecting everything ported. LOL. I say ignore them, this plays great, controls well, and is a great purchase, especially now that it's on sale.
Well said

Drat!
05-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Got it but can't play it with sound at the moment, did they port the abundant swearing? I sure hope so
05-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

I'm gonna take your word on this one, though that's actually what I suspected when I read the reviews.