★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

NOW FREE!!! Bogan's Run, Project Downforce, Max Vector!!!

05-10-2013, 11:28 PM
NOW FREE!!! Bogan's Run, Project Downforce, Max Vector!!!

Hi there,

I have decided to make all of POLYGAMe d i g i t a l's current releases FREE to celebrate the upcoming release of our brand new racing game (more info soon).

Click on the images to get the games!!!

Project Downforce is a SNES inspired retro arcade racer and can be found HERE.

Bogan's Run is a 3D endless runner and can be found HERE.

Max Vector, POLYGAMe's first release, is an 8-Bit inspired 2D side-scrolling shooter and can be found HERE.

HAPPY GAMING!!!
05-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the info.
Future ref, this might fit better in the sales thread.

05-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Good point... hmmm... wonder if I can move it...
05-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Seems it has been moved. Thanks, mods
05-10-2013, 11:34 PM
I've got imps to do then.
Thanks for el discounta dev.
05-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
I've got imps to do then.
Thanks for el discounta dev.
LOL. No worries. Oh, NO IAP, EITHER
05-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLYGAMe View Post
Seems it has been moved. Thanks, mods
No problem. Anytime. I've had Max Vector for awhile and really enjoy it. Will look at the other two. Thanks for the gifts!
05-10-2013, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
No problem. Anytime. I've had Max Vector for awhile and really enjoy it. Will look at the other two. Thanks for the gifts!
You're welcome!

Unfortunately with Max Vector there is a bug that sometimes causes the ship to "disappear" when the player removes his finger from the ship while firing... I can't fix this, as I made this game before I'd learnt to code (it's the only one of my games made with GameSalad) and the project files are no longer compatible with the newer versions of GS, so I can't update it

I am thinking about re-writing it in Unity or natively, but I have other games to finish (including a new game for Mega Drive, YES, MEGA DRIVE!).

Although, there is a fix for this... keep your ship control finger on the screen at all times! lol.
05-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Wow! Really great freebies! Thank you very much. I hope you do rewrite Max Vector in unity, because that is a nice game, but it would better in code. My favorite is the racing one, followed be Bogan's Run. Thank you again!
05-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Wow! Really great freebies! Thank you very much. I hope you do rewrite Max Vector in unity, because that is a nice game, but it would better in code. My favorite is the racing one, followed be Bogan's Run. Thank you again!
You're welcome

Yeah, Max Vector is on the "to do" list. If the next game pays the bills, I will have some spare time to re-write MV. I can't afford to do it right now as it's not a huge money spinner (never was, being a niche market) and I need to be able to eat. LOL.

I also plan to do a port of Max Vector for Sega Mega Drive and possibly Commodore 64 too, as I'm branching into developing for older systems - partly for the learning experience, but mainly because I love classic gaming