★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

YOUR Game Ideas :)

07-14-2009, 03:39 PM
YOUR Game Ideas :)

I didn't really find a thread, quite like this.
And yes, I searched.
I'm not a developer or anything, I just made this thread for people to post their App Store App/Game ideas
07-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Sniper simulation game would be pretty awesome if you ask me and also a online shooter that isn't plague by horrible controls

Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer

07-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Well I want a game that pushes the graphics to the limit and I don't care if it takes alot of space, aha and I want it to be a game along the lines of.. Starcraft
07-14-2009, 03:50 PM
I have a really great idea for a TBS game, but I don't have SDK... and wouldn't know how to make the game and fix the glitches and stuff probably. And the title of the game would be something like "Fallen Crusade" or something else. But if I knew how to make one I would.

and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
07-14-2009, 03:50 PM
@iReview Like an RTS?

07-14-2009, 03:58 PM
somebody should make a game about my friend Aaron. seriously. It needs to be a legit developer though who can do it justice. The kid is amazing.

just take a look around his site to see what I'm talking about.

could make for a fun game with cool accelerometer controls.

Battle Born Music
gamecenter name = battlebornmusic.com

Last edited by BATTLE BORN; 07-14-2009 at 04:10 PM.
07-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
@iReview Like an RTS?
That is what starcraft is....

Games I'm Playing: Doom Classic, Red Conquest!, Battle for Wesnoth, Land Air Sea Warfare (my favorite rts, buy it today!)
07-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
@iReview Like an RTS?
I don't know. Starcraft has always felt on top compared to any RTS i've played :\
07-14-2009, 05:13 PM
I've actually have three that I'm currently working on (well, jumping from one to another) with GameSalad. Considering I can actually turn them into a reality, I'll save them just in case a lurker dev decides to steal them (sure, it may be paranoia, but the last thing I wanna see is my idea as a #1 app in the appstore ), especially since GS won't be out of beta for at least a couple more months. I love putting stuff together and actually seeing results

A couple though that I definitely won't be able to make without help from at least another person.

1) A sidescrolling platformer that has the player acquire different psychic powers along the way. Telekinesis, pyrokinesis, crykinesis, biokinesis, and all that good stuff.

2) A Fancy Pants Adventures/Mirrors Edge game that involves running, jumping, diving and flipping galore.
07-14-2009, 05:45 PM
An FPS with a long, in depth campaign.