★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

MAD - Motocross Adventure Daredevils. - free for first week

05-13-2013, 11:51 AM
#1
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 596
MAD - Motocross Adventure Daredevils. - free for first week

Okay, so whilst searching the AppStore for new and exciting apps, I came across MAD. You're basically on a hoverbike on a different open-world planet; free to do whatever it is that you want. I only have an iPhone 4, so it doesn't run so great, but if it runs better on a newer device, I'm sure it's absolutely awesome. Check it out while it's free. Let me know what you guys think of it. Lame, or cool? Oh! One more thing. Turn off that pesky gyro control. I don't know why they even put it in. It's only for camera view. Have fun.


05-13-2013, 12:31 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Looks interesting. I like open world stuff... will give it a try.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.

05-13-2013, 01:05 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Looks interesting. I like open world stuff... will give it a try.
Yeah, I like the open world stuff as well. Riding around on a cycle in open space? Nice. I used to love riding around in ATV Offroad Fury 2 in free roam.
05-13-2013, 01:45 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
Yeah, I like the open world stuff as well. Riding around on a cycle in open space? Nice. I used to love riding around in ATV Offroad Fury 2 in free roam.
I loved that game. Introduced me to so much music man.
05-13-2013, 02:55 PM
#5
I downloaded it and deleted it after a few minutes... It's cool I guess but the physics are weird and its real easy to lose control. Its really hard to get to the top of hills and theres no satisfing jumps or anything when yo do.... Textures are pretty bad, and animation while riding stinks.. It's funny to watch the ragdoll after a crash though.

If you really want to just ride around with no goals then give it a try but I bet there's a better game for it on the AppStore. I'd say just stick with ATV Offroad Fury 2 if you've still got a working copy and a ps2
05-13-2013, 03:12 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamseamonster View Post
I downloaded it and deleted it after a few minutes... It's cool I guess but the physics are weird and its real easy to lose control. Its really hard to get to the top of hills and theres no satisfing jumps or anything when yo do.... Textures are pretty bad, and animation while riding stinks.. It's funny to watch the ragdoll after a crash though.

If you really want to just ride around with no goals then give it a try but I bet there's a better game for it on the AppStore. I'd say just stick with ATV Offroad Fury 2 if you've still got a working copy and a ps2

Well this is free for now.
Needs alot of work.
05-13-2013, 11:36 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
Well this is free for now.
Needs alot of work.
Yeah it definitely does. And yes, I do have Offroad 2 with a ps2. So great haha.