★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pocket Monster Hunter is ON SALE and FREE!

05-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Pocket Monster Hunter is ON SALE and FREE!

video demo on vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/65784753
05-15-2013, 05:00 AM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
On Sale and Free?

Surely its either 'on sale' or 'free'?

05-15-2013, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
On Sale and Free?

Surely its either 'on sale' or 'free'?

Haha I think the dev meant on sale/free. Some people on the forum don't have fluent English, which can be funny sometimes :P

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
05-15-2013, 06:39 AM
I don't know... I think that the game seems very geared toward being free intentionally anyway. After playing for just even a few minutes I can see that this was definitely a game that was meant to be free so the confusion with the on sale/free comment is justified Here. In any case I downloaded it, played, and deleted it over the course of a half hour.
05-15-2013, 08:26 AM
This is not the Monster Hunter I expected.
05-15-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duivs View Post
Haha I think the dev meant on sale/free. Some people on the forum don't have fluent English, which can be funny sometimes :P
yeah, you are right. sorry for the confusion i made...
i just want to emphasize that it is free.
05-15-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
This is not the Monster Hunter I expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
I don't know... I think that the game seems very geared toward being free intentionally anyway. After playing for just even a few minutes I can see that this was definitely a game that was meant to be free so the confusion with the on sale/free comment is justified Here. In any case I downloaded it, played, and deleted it over the course of a half hour.
Oops, bad to know the game does not suit your taste...
and thanks for the comments anyway~~ i will be more cautious when i try to use the word free in the future...
05-16-2013, 06:47 PM

At the current moment the first Build (1.0) is sadly full of Bugs.

Example:

I can not use the Farm at all. As soon as I enter it I just get the Tutorial Screen and then just nothing happens I can not tap or move or do anything and I am just stucked there.

A restart doesn`t help. I just entered the Farm again and I wasn`t even able to press the "Finished Button" to end the Tutorial Screen.

There is still much work left for the Team at Pixelnuts.
05-17-2013, 02:14 AM
@dev...

When people are saying things like 'not the monster hunter I was expecting', they don't mean they don't like the game, but because they thought it was a game in the famous game franchise 'Monster Hunter'. This game is very popular among gamers, so we thought this was another of CAPCOMS games. To avoid this in future, make sure you do some research into other games named similarly.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
05-17-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
At the current moment the first Build (1.0) is sadly full of Bugs.

Example:

I can not use the Farm at all. As soon as I enter it I just get the Tutorial Screen and then just nothing happens I can not tap or move or do anything and I am just stucked there.

A restart doesn`t help. I just entered the Farm again and I wasn`t even able to press the "Finished Button" to end the Tutorial Screen.

There is still much work left for the Team at Pixelnuts.
Sanuku,

thanks for the feedback. i got this feedback from other users too. we are now trying to find out where the bug is. will fix soon.

thanks for the support!