App description: PURE ACTION

Run, jump and slide from ropes, dodge rocks! Not enough? There is much more in Manuganu. Avoid swinging hammers and jump over moving ice blocks. Dont get burned and jump between walls to collect coins and medallions. Break stone blocks and activate platforms before you fall into fog and much more...

A RUNNING ADVENTURE

Manuganu is a 3D side- scroller running game, in which you control the boy Manuganu.
Unlike other usual running games, Manuganu brings on the Halt feature to avoid swinging rocks, hammers, flames and other enemies with the right timing. Another important feature of Manuganu is the ability to switch from running mode to rope climbing mode when needed. But be careful! This mode has its own challenges.

GAME FEATURES

Platforming Actions: Double Jumping, Wall Sliding, Hovering, Wall Jumping, Rolling, Breaking Stone Blocks
Run through 30 different levels, each with its own unique design according to the level theme.
Two button controls and specific swipe controls.
Run into alternate paths to get 3 Star in all Levels.
Three different environments with full 3D graphics.
Original Soundtrack by Tolga YURDABAK
Turkish-English Language Support

Sanuku's comments:

05-15-2013, 05:40 AM
Looks interesting

05-15-2013, 05:44 AM
the gameplay is good, i've played this game on android, and it's free on android without any iap or ads. However, for a buck, the game is really worth...

edit: just realise, it has ads now..

Game Center ID: copaeci

Last edited by copaeci; 05-15-2013 at 06:56 AM. Reason: update has ads
05-15-2013, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
the gameplay is good, i've played this game on android, and it's free on android without any iap or ads. However, for a buck, the game is really worth...
how are the physics... and... are the controls responsive/do they feel good as well?

Aaaand - are the animations nice?

Definitely interested in this one.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
05-15-2013, 06:05 AM
This looks interesting

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
05-15-2013, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
how are the physics... and... are the controls responsive/do they feel good as well?

Aaaand - are the animations nice?

Definitely interested in this one.
i played it on samsung galaxy ace 2, the control is responsive and smooth enough, there're 2 buttons only, the left one is for stop and right button for jump. the character will run automatically, you need to stop the character to avoid the swing hammer, fire sprout, etc and jump over the enemy, obstacles, etc. There're 3 mission in each levels to be finished for gaining 3 stars. Like other games did, the stars is required to unlock new world or bonus level. For the graphic, it's really nice in my eyes

05-15-2013, 07:05 AM
So it's a runner platformer? sold.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-15-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
i played it on samsung galaxy ace 2, the control is responsive and smooth enough, there're 2 buttons only, the left one is for stop and right button for jump. the character will run automatically, you need to stop the character to avoid the swing hammer, fire sprout, etc and jump over the enemy, obstacles, etc. There're 3 mission in each levels to be finished for gaining 3 stars. Like other games did, the stars is required to unlock new world or bonus level. For the graphic, it's really nice in my eyes
Right on, thank you for the impressions/info. I'm definitely gonna be snaggin this one tonight. =oD

**edit**

Oh... just realized this is the same dev that did Gravity Project!! Right on! Now I'm even more excited! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 05-15-2013 at 07:12 AM.
05-15-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
So it's a runner platformer? sold.
yes, this is a runner platformer

05-15-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Just downloaded it and I am really liking this, it reminds me a lot like wind up knight. There are 2 buttons to start with to stop and jump and as you progress you are able to duck/slide by swiping down and even double jump. I'm only on the first set of levels so there's a chance that there are more mechanics that are going to be introduced as I progress.