★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Victory March is FREE for a limited time

05-17-2013, 07:53 PM
Victory March is FREE for a limited time

05-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Do not even get this.
It's a shabby game, that is as common as candy on the AppStore.

05-17-2013, 08:20 PM
I put some time into this a while back and thought it was simply fun. It's not something I would rave about like Cytus, Survival Craft or other games that I love on iOS, but it was good fun and I think it's worth giving it a try.

Is there something I'm missing here? The game has been around a while and has inspired several copy cats.
05-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaumite View Post
Do not even get this.
It's a shabby game, that is as common as candy on the AppStore.
This game is good!
People who play it like it very much
05-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I put some time into this a while back and thought it was simply fun. It's not something I would rave about like Cytus, Survival Craft or other games that I love on iOS, but it was good fun and I think it's worth giving it a try.

Is there something I'm missing here? The game has been around a while and has inspired several copy cats.
Thank you! I am glad you liked it
05-19-2013, 10:14 PM
always free

Quote:

pretty basic.... plus always goes free along with HD. should be called FREE!
05-20-2013, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
pretty basic.... plus always goes free along with HD. should be called FREE!
I looked through AppZapp... the HD and Deluxe versions haven't been free before. The free version is always free and this middle regular version does go free quite often, but I think that's just to ride the charts and get people to get the deluxe version since it spends more days paid than free. None of the games have IAP or any shenanigans that I've noticed. Just simple good fun and a rocking good soundtrack.
05-20-2013, 02:16 PM
odd still

Quote:
I looked through AppZapp... the HD and Deluxe versions haven't been free before. The free version is always free and this middle regular version does go free quite often, but I think that's just to ride the charts and get people to get the deluxe version since it spends more days paid than free. None of the games have IAP or any shenanigans that I've noticed. Just simple good fun and a rocking good soundtrack.
this should be the free version and the HD.

now the deluxe / deluxe HD is the real paid version

just kind of weird to always go free then paid with this lite'r version. when u can buy the deluxe for $1 off and on.
05-20-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
this should be the free version and the HD.

now the deluxe / deluxe HD is the real paid version

just kind of weird to always go free then paid with this lite'r version. when u can buy the deluxe for $1 off and on.
there is a FREE version (with Ads) too