Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-22-2013, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro Nug View Post
Damn I can't stop playing this! It definitely needs some more variation.....but I still can't stop playing. It's getting grindy now but at least the matchmaking and games are really quick. Great job, so far, fellas!
Variation is on the way. I doubt this first update will have the full extent that you guys are hoping for, but it's definitely an improvement and it'll be here as soon as humanly possible!

Last edited by Naquatic; 05-22-2013 at 02:55 AM..
Old 05-22-2013, 12:45 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

When is this Content Patch (As I put it.) coming?

Also, I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but with the current version, every Practice match still gives you coins along with the bonus dependent on how many Prize Blocks you destroyed. Would like some clarity on this, please. c:
Old 05-22-2013, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myndflame View Post
When is this Content Patch (As I put it.) coming?

Also, I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but with the current version, every Practice match still gives you coins along with the bonus dependent on how many Prize Blocks you destroyed. Would like some clarity on this, please. c:
Not a bug, we did this so that players on wifi-only devices can still earn coins when they're on the road without an internet connection. You earn your Prize bonuses, but you aren't eligible for the +5 coin victory bonus that you get in multiplayer matches.

We are working round the clock and submitting asap. I think we will have it submitted by either late tonight or early tomorrow. If anyone on here wants to help us play test, please PM me your UDID and we will send you a build. That would help us immensely.

Also, no guarantees just yet, but it looks like we might be able to squeeze in build-based stats in this update
Old 05-22-2013, 02:43 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Not a bug, we did this so that players on wifi-only devices can still earn coins when they're on the road without an internet connection. You earn your Prize bonuses, but you aren't eligible for the +5 coin victory bonus that you get in multiplayer matches.

We are working round the clock and submitting asap. I think we will have it submitted by either late tonight or early tomorrow. If anyone on here wants to help us play test, please PM me your UDID and we will send you a build. That would help us immensely.

Also, no guarantees just yet, but it looks like we might be able to squeeze in build-based stats in this update
Ah, so the Prize is not. I still seem to gain the 5 coin base reward every Practice match, so that may be the bug I'm looking for. Thanks for the clarity, Mike!
Old 05-22-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Ah, so the Prize is not. I still seem to gain the 5 coin base reward every Practice match, so that may be the bug I'm looking for. Thanks for the clarity, Mike!
Then you are correct. I'll investigate. Thanks for the help!
Old 05-22-2013, 02:55 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Then you are correct. I'll investigate. Thanks for the help!
Not a problem.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Not a problem.
You know what... my mistake, this actually was intentional. Originally, when practice mode didn't have a CPU opponent, we awarded one gold for every practice round. But when everyone in the TA pre-release forum pushed for a single player CPU mode, we added in the computer opponent and included a 5 gold victory bonus.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:56 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
You know what... my mistake, this actually was intentional. Originally, when practice mode didn't have a CPU opponent, we awarded one gold for every practice round. But when everyone in the TA pre-release forum pushed for a single player CPU mode, we added in the computer opponent and included a 5 gold victory bonus.
Well, haha, it's my fault in the first place. I thought it was a bug. :P
Old 05-22-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Well, haha, it's my fault in the first place. I thought it was a bug. :P
It was a fair point. You even had me convinced, haha.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:12 PM

Submitting our update within the hour. Big thanks to everyone here for the suggestions!

Last edited by Naquatic; 05-23-2013 at 02:54 PM..