★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Earth Vs Moon update - What would you like to see?

07-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Earth Vs Moon update - What would you like to see?

We've started design on the first update for Earth Vs Moon, and I thought it would be fun to collect suggestions from our users. The update is going to be a mission pack (plus some other very cool stuff), it will continue the storyline where it leaves off at the end of the original game.
07-15-2009, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfg_ben View Post
We've started design on the first update for Earth Vs Moon, and I thought it would be fun to collect suggestions from our users. The update is going to be a mission pack (plus some other very cool stuff), it will continue the storyline where it leaves off at the end of the original game.
i would love to see a free mode type of gameplay. where you have like unlimited rockets you can shoot. but the levels also get really harder as you progress. also maybe a wave attack type of mode? where after every wave you get money and your allowed to buy upgrades. would love to see any of these two. XD if not oh well.XD

07-15-2009, 04:54 PM
I haven't checked it out yet. Is there a lite edition?
07-15-2009, 04:59 PM
I'd like a new icon, and is there any music? I can't
remember.

back
07-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Let us upgrade the satellite's and possibly move them .. would that not work?
07-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Maybe some weapon upgrades that you have to unlock. More bosses that page homage to retro games (I'm sure you are already on top of that!).

And how about the ability to play as the Moon fleet? Ooooohh... Ahhhhh.
07-15-2009, 05:36 PM
yes, weapons upgrades...or maybe hard to hit targets that cause different weapon effects..
07-15-2009, 05:57 PM
I would definitely like to see a more progressive game mode also. Story mode where you gain money to upgrade Earth's defenses - extra satellites, extra rockets on those hard to beat levels, some sort of screen cleaning bomb ability, etc. Of course make even harder levels since upgrades would make it easier! Love the game btw
07-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrazzino View Post
I would definitely like to see a more progressive game mode also. Story mode where you gain money to upgrade Earth's defenses - extra satellites, extra rockets on those hard to beat levels, some sort of screen cleaning bomb ability, etc. Of course make even harder levels since upgrades would make it easier! Love the game btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by brttrx View Post
Maybe some weapon upgrades that you have to unlock. More bosses that page homage to retro games (I'm sure you are already on top of that!).

And how about the ability to play as the Moon fleet? Ooooohh... Ahhhhh.
+1, would love to play as the moon being invaded in retaliation by earth or even say as a whole new expansion...earth vs mars and they're invading us or vice versa

I also like the idea of being able to earn upgrades, powerups, replace, lost satellite, better missiles, etc
07-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Some kind of powerups would be cool.

16gb iPod Touch 2G Plus+ ID- ZZMitch
Last Bought- Pirate Bay, ARKANOID, GeoDefense Swarm, ORBITAL, Word Ace.
Waiting for-GTA:CW, Plants Vs. Zombies, Assassin's Creed II, Riddim Ribbon and Nova.