★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: After the thrilling success of Don2: The Game, Gameshastra and Hungama presents Don2: On the run a brand new endless Shahrukh Khan game. Don (Shahrukh Khan) is now on the run and Roma (Priyanka Chopra) will not leave any stone unturned to catch him. Play as Don and outrun the cops as you dodge, evade and escape the barricades and traffic on the roads of Berlin. Get onboard to experience an addictive endless car chase game.

NEW FEATURES
Stunning environments inspired by the film.
Collect Power ups to evade cops.
Upgrade power ups for increase health.
Customize cars.
Collect coins and stay longer in the game.

We welcome all your comments and suggestions at:gamesupport@gameshastra.com

To know more about our other games, please visit www.gameshastra.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/GameshastraIndia

Twitter: @Gameshastra

YouTube: www.youtube.com/gameshastra

Sanuku's comments:

05-21-2013, 03:58 AM
Doesnt looks as good or as fun as Redline Rush, and this one's tilt-only it seems. I'll give it a shot later though.

I admit i like what i see (although im sure it isnt as good as Redline Rush), but when Sanuku first crashed, that crash animation kinda killed most of the excitement.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

05-21-2013, 04:01 AM
Ah... this reminds me... That Glu game that was inspired by Zombie Highway... It has the same controls including the turns. That one i really liked, but, well... Glu happens.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-21-2013, 05:39 AM
The first wasn't that great, but it had a foundation.
I wonder, Don in a sandbox would be awesome.
Playing as Sharuk's evil side would be intresting. Or even one of the agents chasing him.
Actually, that would be good.
I went off topic, sorry.
Just saying since Don and Don 2 are good movies.
05-21-2013, 07:11 AM
A runner with no Game Center nowadays makes no sense IMHO...
05-21-2013, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Agreed

Game Center: sink_or_swim
05-21-2013, 07:27 AM
Its fun, just needs stabilization.
A wee bit choppy on iphone 4.
05-21-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Yup... Definitely agree.

But not just runners though... Pretty much anything and everything with a scoring mode of sorts, either within a time limit, or endless.

05-21-2013, 07:45 AM
I put a review. Hopefully they listen.
05-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Blue Steel