★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

DinoCap 3 Survivors from 99 to FREE. Who woulda thought?

05-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
DinoCap 3 Survivors from 99 to FREE. Who woulda thought?

Answer: everyone.

Here's a little something I posted on the thread for the game:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
I'll give it 2 weeks, a month tops, for the price drop. I'll admit the Dino Cap games are pretty solid, obviously "inspired by" that other game we all know of, but still solid.
So yeah, I was right (sliiiightly less than a month though), and my comment about Dino Cap still stands. Downloading now, hopefully the IAP isn't too bad.
05-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Lol.

Yeah, Dino Cap is one of the better games by Triniti. I'll give this one a downloadz

05-21-2013, 09:22 PM
Cool. Thanks for the heads up
05-21-2013, 09:24 PM
The reviews pretty much all say its worse than 2. But tha was before the update which says it fixes a lot of what folks were complaining about.

Whatever the case, I never tried one of these games so I locked in the license.
05-21-2013, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Answer: everyone.

Here's a little something I posted on the thread for the game:

So yeah, I was right (sliiiightly less than a month though), and my comment about Dino Cap still stands. Downloading now, hopefully the IAP isn't too bad.
Yeah, that may be true, but that OTHER games newest has multiplayer. DC is still behind. Honestly? I'd rather play a multiplayer dinosaur killer, but we'll have to wait I guess. I agree, though, this is definitely one on Triniti's best, from the first onwards. But their games have, well... lost any little bit of charm they ever even had. So I gave up on them long ago.
05-22-2013, 04:40 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
Yeah, that may be true, but that OTHER games newest has multiplayer. DC is still behind. Honestly? I'd rather play a multiplayer dinosaur killer, but we'll have to wait I guess. I agree, though, this is definitely one on Triniti's best, from the first onwards. But their games have, well... lost any little bit of charm they ever even had. So I gave up on them long ago.
Well, Triniti is releasing CoM Dino Hunter tonight, if that interests you. It doesn't look half bad, and I think it has multiplayer, since most of the other CoM games do. But to be honest, I just wouldn't play multiplayer, because all the Triniti multiplayer games I tried are unstable as all hell.
05-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Well, Triniti is releasing CoM Dino Hunter tonight, if that interests you. It doesn't look half bad, and I think it has multiplayer, since most of the other CoM games do. But to be honest, I just wouldn't play multiplayer, because all the Triniti multiplayer games I tried are unstable as all hell.
This is true as well.