★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Doodle Jump 1.3.1 is out

07-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Doodle Jump 1.3.1 is out

Doodle Jump update 1.3.1 is out! 3GS slowness has been fixed, calibration option screen added, but the best of all, you can now jump on top of the monsters to take them down MARIO-style!

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
07-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor View Post
Doodle Jump update 1.3.1 is out! 3GS slowness has been fixed, calibration option screen added, but the best of all, you can now jump on top of the monsters to take them down MARIO-style!
Yeah, I noticed that. Playing for a few seconds and I couldn't get out of the way of the big monster, jumped on top of him and he fell. That was cool. I also noticed that the big monster bleeds, that's interesting... it was from a long time ago, before the update.

I have an idea if it works- online, have two people play each other. You can see a ghost-like figure at the start then start jump until someone loses. Just an idea since everyone is playing around with online mode. (two players in one screen, like a race- one ghost/fading alien and you)

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
07-15-2009, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5duc29 View Post
I have an idea if it works- online, have two people play each other. You can see a ghost-like figure at the start then start jump until someone loses. Just an idea since everyone is playing around with online mode. (two players in one screen, like a race- one ghost/fading alien and you)
A few people have suggested a two-player mode. We are looking into it...

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
07-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Another idea for the multiplayer, maybe have it work with the bluetooth connecting feature? And have push notification challenges? And maybe a landscape mode? O.o

iPhone 3G Black 16 gig 2.2.1
Zym Blog - App Reviews