App description: Fingers at the ready! Keep your nerve steady its sanitary insanity!

Take toilet gaming to a whole new level with this frantic line drawing game! Warning: contains punch in the face gameplay and some serious swiping action!

In Mens Room Mayhem youre hired as the janitor of your very own chaotic mens room. Youre responsible for directing patrons, keeping everywhere sparkling clean and steering patrons away from trouble!

Get your customers safely to the urinals and cubicles in time but hurry! Otherwise therell be a few nasty accidents for you to clean up!

Avoid fights by strategically steering patrons past each other with pinpoint precision, but be careful, patrons pile up fast while the drinks are flowing so mind your pees and queues! And if your customers have a run in, fists will be flying!

Extra points are scored for maintaining proper mens room etiquette (which you guys will all know about, and you girls can learn the secrets to the unwritten rules) as well as for demonstrating good personal hygiene. Are you a washer or a walker? In either case, try to encourage patrons to wash their hands for higher scores!

There are 5 different locations for you to manage as you progress. Level-up to unlock them by completing specific in-game objectives. But beware! Levels become more difficult to navigate as each wave of patrons gets longer! Dont forget older and drunk patrons dont move as fast as some of the little squirts! So prepare yourself for both slow and fast pee-ers! (peers)

Can you control the stream and get your patrons in and out accident free? Or will you simply run out of time and finger flexibility winding up with the ultimate janitorial fail: a condemned mens room!

Download Mens Room Mayhem today and become the master of bathroom etiquette and cleanliness. Find out what really goes on behind cubicle doors in the ultimate Toilet gaming experience!

Sanuku's comments:

05-22-2013, 05:21 AM
Omg lol.

Looks like flight control too though!

05-22-2013, 06:05 AM
Played this on Vita today, and while mayhem does eventually ensue, it takes a while to get going. Plus the touch controls aren't great. Perhaps it'll play/feel better on iPad, but I wasn't 'bowel'ed (sorry, couldn't resist) over by MRM.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
05-22-2013, 06:52 AM
Defo interested in this one, from the makers of the Wipeout series, what can go wrong?

Instabuy....
05-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brerlappin View Post
I do and am curious myself.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Game impressions?

Would love to see a game-play video of this one. Looks interesting and I may get it..hope it have a good level of content to keep people playing it
05-22-2013, 11:53 AM
Lol @ this image:

So finally a game can't resist including a shemale in a game huh?

The underhyped: JuBeat, Drawn: The Painted Tower, Beatrider, Phoenix Wright, Broken Sword, Cut the Rope, Paladog, Isotope, Crystal War, Scarlett

GameCenter: Chocopuff1
05-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
Lol @ this image:

Hahhaa I didn't even realize it until you said something!

No problems - only situations.
05-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
Lol @ this image:

Who's to say? Females have often been spotted in stadium men's rooms when the line into the ladies' room has gotten way too long.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews