Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-22-2013, 06:27 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default "The Wars II Evolution" the long-awaited game in the style of Tower Defense

Hello!

From the depths of the stone age to space wars of the future, walk all the way of the evolution of mankind and defeat the enemies in the new game, “The Wars 2 Evolution”.

Toucharcade Rewiew The Wars 2 Evolution

At the first glance, the idea of the game is simple and trivial – to destroy the enemy’s base. But it may not be as easy as it seems. To successfully accomplish the mission, you must think as a military strategist. Choose your game tactics at each level and age. And only the right balance between defense and attack will give you a chance to win. Engage super weapons and gain a tactical advantage over the enemy.

Destroy the enemy’s units and wipe the enemy’s base. For that, you will gain the knowledge for studying units and buildings of the next age. The gold obtained along the course of the game can be spent on valiant soldiers who would not let you down in battle and on weapons for defending your base.
The faster you gather all the knowledge and move on to the next age, the better are your chances to be the first who delivers the crushing blow to the enemy.
But hurry up, the enemy is not standing still either and is preparing an insidious plan to wipe your base.

Remember, each age has its unique attack units, defense weapons and special weapons of mass destruction, using which you can cause a significant damage to the enemy.

Complete all nine levels of the game to become a “Master of War”.

Video from YouTube: The Wars II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4HB9BURnk

The Wars 2 Evolution https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-wars-ii-evolution/id640099066

The Wars 2
FREE version:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-wars-2/id646299185

The Wars 2 Evolution. Intro.
By DeluxeWare

https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-wars-2-evolution.-intro./id667916983

Released For Windows Phone
The Wars 2 Evolution | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Hello,

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook, be first who get last news and app free promocode.

Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/deluxeware
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deluxeware

Last edited by Alexander_DeluxeWare; 10-09-2013 at 06:14 AM..
Old 05-22-2013, 05:37 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Anyone TOFTTAT hopefully please?

It's obviously not really a 'Tower' defense..
Old 05-24-2013, 08:49 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default The Wars II Evolution

somewhere there are comments on this game? worth buying?
Old 05-24-2013, 09:26 AM

looks like a castle defense to me.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:23 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I tried it and got bored really fast. Levels take way to long to complete and they all feel the same, well at least the first 3. I deleted and don't think it's worth playing
Old 05-24-2013, 12:40 PM
iPhone 4S

INSTABUY

this game is myth.. legend.. EPIC

"The Wars" was truly one of the first 5star games i have ever played.. and the funniest thing happened

no sequels to it, nothing, for so long.. YEARS even

now this??

woah, woah!! INSTABUY!!

edit: to those who have never played "The Wars", Tower Defense does not sum it up.. in fact i'd go so far as to say that there is no other game like this in the appstore.. i know, because i have searched nearly everything to find something similar

you'll see semblances of it to games where you use your resources to make your troops, etc to send it against the opponents' base/castle but that's the similarity

because most of those types of games make you control your hero, etc.. there is no hero in the wars.. it's "tower defense" like because the entire purpose is to send waves after waves to kill the enemy and you upgrade from cavemen to futuristic robot resources/etc...

that's what you basically do in the wars.. send wave after wave of your units vs the enemies' units

meh, worse case scenario grab the original one which i believe is free? and try it out and see if you like it

Last edited by CharliePrince; 05-24-2013 at 12:43 PM..
Old 05-24-2013, 12:46 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

This is pretty much a mobile port of the flash game Age of War. I'd rather play that than this. First of all, AoW has far better graphics fidelity than this, more strategy, and it also sets more of a challenge, especially Age of War II.

I wouldn't recommend it. There's already a free version of this that is fairly better. It requires a PC, but it is a flash game.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

It's all about taste, I decided to buy this game, comments are worthy of applause, I give my opinion, this game was conceived according to the author in the style of Tower Defense but the game has a built towers and the creation of units that the enemy has not reached a very interesting idea development, but I it seems it needs strengthening, the game is drawn to the 4-star
Old 05-25-2013, 12:37 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliePrince View Post
INSTABUY

this game is myth.. legend.. EPIC

"The Wars" was truly one of the first 5star games i have ever played.. and the funniest thing happened

no sequels to it, nothing, for so long.. YEARS even

now this??

woah, woah!! INSTABUY!!

edit: to those who have never played "The Wars", Tower Defense does not sum it up.. in fact i'd go so far as to say that there is no other game like this in the appstore.. i know, because i have searched nearly everything to find something similar

you'll see semblances of it to games where you use your resources to make your troops, etc to send it against the opponents' base/castle but that's the similarity

because most of those types of games make you control your hero, etc.. there is no hero in the wars.. it's "tower defense" like because the entire purpose is to send waves after waves to kill the enemy and you upgrade from cavemen to futuristic robot resources/etc...

that's what you basically do in the wars.. send wave after wave of your units vs the enemies' units

meh, worse case scenario grab the original one which i believe is free? and try it out and see if you like it
You sound as if it's 1990 and you just booted up Ultima Underworld for the first time...
Old 05-25-2013, 01:58 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliePrince View Post
Search harder until you find Crystal War and then thank me. Best game of this type by a longshot imo.